Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so am i crazy if i stop taking my nightly kick boxing class to talk to my bf?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:38 PM
  • 15 Replies
This is a serious question. Its a long distance relationship and he works nights. Gets up showers spends a minute waking up. Then calls around 8 pm. Okay what is a girl to do ? My favorite instructor and only class I have time for during the week is 8 pm. I checked out this book from the library called. Men love bitches lol. And don't put your life on hold for a man. I will say. I do really like him. Dumb question I know forgive me. I was in a ten year relationship and my whole world revolved around my ex-husband. I feel the break up has harshened me. but I don't want to be selfish either. just wanting to talk thanks
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rydersmommy616
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Bumps
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:40 PM
What about his days off? Can you two not squeeze in any phone time? My long distance relationship failed so I don't really see the point in them.
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I wouldn't give it up completely. Maybe find compromises. You give up two days a week and he calls earlier/later on his days off. What time does he go to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:43 PM
That's a tough one. I usually make my world revolve around a guy, even if he doesn't do the same for me. I want that book. How is it?
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:43 PM

That would depend on how long you've been dating, do you see this as a serious relationship, is either one of you going to make the move one day to physically be with one another every day etc. etc.

I mean, I definitely wouldn't give up something I enjoyed for a man. You're already long distance...you're giving up not having an ACTUAL relationship. And you know what I mean by that...

LD relationships suck IMO.

Rydersmommy616
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:44 PM

He gets two days off. One he sleeps to kinda be on a normal schedule. the other he spends with me. I can see why long distance didn't work out. Its certainly not easy

Quoting ShannaBee: What about his days off? Can you two not squeeze in any phone time? My long distance relationship failed so I don't really see the point in them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:45 PM
There has to be a way you don't have to give up your class entirely, maybe just give up one night. Can he change his schedule a little. Why can't he call on his lunch break or after work before he goes to bed?
Rydersmommy616
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:46 PM

I like that idea. Maybe Wednesday we can talk. Monday. Tuesday I do the class. such a simple comprise. how did I not think of that lol

Quoting GreenEyePixie: I wouldn't give it up completely. Maybe find compromises. You give up two days a week and he calls earlier/later on his days off. What time does he go to work.

2kids2dogs2cats
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:48 PM

EVERY night you kick box?  I think that is a bit much 7 days a week I say 3 days of kick box, 4 of speaking to him on the phone, now if you see him every weekend, then go with the kick boxing, but surely you can find another form of exercise for 4 out of 7 days?

Rydersmommy616
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:53 PM

very good point. I made a joke the other day that we are exclusive fuck buddies.He was kinda offended and goes a fuck buddy would not be meeting my mom. we have talked about the future. He works for an airport and has mentioned me coming with him if he relocates. with that said I do see your point hopefully my heart isn't broken. thanks ,:)

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

That would depend on how long you've been dating, do you see this as a serious relationship, is either one of you going to make the move one day to physically be with one another every day etc. etc.

I mean, I definitely wouldn't give up something I enjoyed for a man. You're already long distance...you're giving up not having an ACTUAL relationship. And you know what I mean by that...

LD relationships suck IMO.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)