Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate it when people stick their nose in other folks business.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My dh has a twin brother and an older brother. The older brother is always trying to tell my dh and his twin how to live their lives. Dh finally put a stop to him doing it to him. He went two years without talking to him. Now he is doing the same thing to dh twin brother. I feel so sorry for dh twin because he is going through what we went through. Granted dh and his twin isn't young they are almost 35..
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Bump
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Your DH's twin is a grown man, he'll stick up for himself when he wants to, just like your DH did.

JennyG413
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Lol. Honey this is inevitable. People...especially family think they have the right to mingle in their families affairs. Which is irritating no doubt. But ur hubby n brother in law are grown. They can fight their own battles. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:09 PM
The bad things is he talk shit about the women they are with . With dh it was me. With dh twin he is calling his girlfriend a whore. And he has never met her. He is trying to tell him who he can and can not be with. He did the same things when dh and I got together.

Quoting JennyG413: Lol. Honey this is inevitable. People...especially family think they have the right to mingle in their families affairs. Which is irritating no doubt. But ur hubby n brother in law are grown. They can fight their own battles. :)
JennyG413
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:18 PM
He just jealous. You must b something special.. ;) dont listen to him. He must hate his life so much that he has to give his brothers a hard time. Dont worry bout it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:20 PM
He had said the only reason he is with his wife is because they have 4 kids but nobody give him shit for being with a gold digging bitch. We keep that shit to ourselves.

Quoting JennyG413: He just jealous. You must b something special.. ;) dont listen to him. He must hate his life so much that he has to give his brothers a hard time. Dont worry bout it.
JennyG413
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Lol. See proof he just a bitter ass shit talk thats all.

Quoting Anonymous: He had said the only reason he is with his wife is because they have 4 kids but nobody give him shit for being with a gold digging bitch. We keep that shit to ourselves.

Quoting JennyG413: He just jealous. You must b something special.. ;) dont listen to him. He must hate his life so much that he has to give his brothers a hard time. Dont worry bout it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)