Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO MORE!!! *pic that may be gross to some.. but not House..*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

No more of Dr Google tonight. If I go by Dr Google then I have lupus and not eczema.. But that is only because I do have the exact same symptoms listed under lupus and it does say lupus can imitate other things.

Thing is two days ago I had random swelling and stiff and painful joints in my hands and that has NEVER happened before. Plus the extreme fatigue I have been having for the past month or so, I have posted about this and it has been getting worse, now this very suspicious rash. Thing is it looks EXACTLY like this, though some of it is more spaced apart on my body but THAT RIGHT THERE looks EXACTLY like the ones on my hips.I still can't find pictures of

Ugg. No more dr google.

Especially because, in my travels of Dr Google this is all I can think of.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brielle.Jude
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:17 PM
I had lupus according to Dr. Google at one point too.
When i found out i had eye cancer from Dr.Google too, well then i decided to get a 2nd opinion :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Yeah. The doctor I went to told me to go see a dermatologist but, I am like, if it is lupus will they be able to tell me that?! I mean, I am still going to go but just considering all of my options.

Quoting Brielle.Jude: I had lupus according to Dr. Google at one point too. When i found out i had eye cancer from Dr.Google too, well then i decided to get a 2nd opinion :)

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Well, Doctor Google is how I found out I had pancreatic cancer and liver failure. (It was just gastroenteritis). Seriously, though. Google is never your friend when it comes to stuff like this. Do yourself a favor and step away from the internet for awhile.
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Google is your mental healths enemy. It will tell you thst you have days left to live if you search long enough lol. So do not try
Ust Google.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:26 PM

But then what will I do?! I am lost without internet! embarrassed

Quoting Rebecca7708: Well, Doctor Google is how I found out I had pancreatic cancer and liver failure. (It was just gastroenteritis). Seriously, though. Google is never your friend when it comes to stuff like this. Do yourself a favor and step away from the internet for awhile.

Brielle.Jude
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Maybe you can ask the Dr. take some tests at least, to rule it out?
Here are some tests they use for lupus.
http://www.lupus.org/answers/entry/lupus-tests

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. The doctor I went to told me to go see a dermatologist but, I am like, if it is lupus will they be able to tell me that?! I mean, I am still going to go but just considering all of my options.

Quoting Brielle.Jude: I had lupus according to Dr. Google at one point too.
When i found out i had eye cancer from Dr.Google too, well then i decided to get a 2nd opinion :)

Rebirth0112
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Oh yes, Dr. Google and his trusty sidekick WebMd diagnosed me with cancer after months of unexplainable scary symptoms. Extreme weight loss, tightening/choking feeling in throat,fatigue....in truth all from severe anxiety/stress-__- F U Google and your worst case scenerio assumptions.

Quoting sweetieiv: Google is your mental healths enemy. It will tell you thst you have days left to live if you search long enough lol. So do not try
Ust Google.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Thing is it may be better to actually get tested because my kidneys are already shit and going to eventually fail.. Adding onto that would not be good.

Quoting Brielle.Jude: Maybe you can ask the Dr. take some tests at least, to rule it out? Here are some tests they use for lupus. http://www.lupus.org/answers/entry/lupus-tests
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Brielle.Jude: I had lupus according to Dr. Google at one point too. When i found out i had eye cancer from Dr.Google too, well then i decided to get a 2nd opinion :)

conweis
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Dr google is killing your sanity.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Quoting conweis: Dr google is killing your sanity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)