Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me your creepiest...

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:39 PM
  • 106 Replies
1 mom liked this
Tell me your creepiest stories! Ya know, since I'm all alone and awake haha. Let's hear the creepiest thing thats ever happened to you!

Here's mine:
My bestfriend rode with me to look at a trailer for rent a little over a year ago. The landlord couldn't meet us, but left the door unlocked for me. We pull up and are immediately like "hell - no!" Lol it was dark.. And creepy. And super old. Well we're nosey and decided to take a look inside anyhow. It was awful. Just felt dirty. Plus, when we opened the back door there was an old abandoned house that the land lord told me they had moved there for their son, who never messed with it. It was so close to the trailer I could lean out and almost touch it, and it was beyond scary. So we were in the last back bedroom when we heard my name called out. We're like aw shit.. The landlords here and we have to be polite about this awful trailer.. So we go to the living room and it's empty. We walk out the front door - no one. We called out "hello??" And got nothing. We both agreed we heard my name clear as day. We hauled ass and NEVER went back. The landlord called me later that evening asking if I'd like to rent it, and apologizing for her not making it to meet me there. My dh thinks we're nuts lol. I say - no way were BOTH nuts.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Growing up we lived near an abandoned sanitarium, so obviously we had to break into it all the time. Well we decided to go in at night once. We were headed up the stairs from the basement, and in blood red spray paint was this saying: Satan's blood upon these walls, look behind you, Satan calls" We never went in there at night again. I still get chills thinking about it...lol
Lilith23
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:56 PM
2 moms liked this
When i was 9 i use to have dreams about being dragged under my bed, i could see hands and whispers like 10 voices all at once screaming for me to "come" and after the 3rd dream i woke up with half my body under the bed O.o
i screamed for my mom and she just started praying and praying for me with my aunts.
And we put my mattress on the floor, since then i always have my bed on the floor, I'm still a bit scared that one day if i have a normal bed something will grab me under lol so yeah that's about the creepiest thing that happened to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
To this day I have no idea if what I experienced was real. I was working graveyards and am not a night person. It seriously exhausted me to the point of effecting my health and my looks. You look like crap became a regular greeting.

One morning when I got home I went to the bathroom. As I was sitting there, tiny spiders, tons of them, started floating down on me. I did a WTF then went to bed. I was too freaking tired to deal. Got up the next morning and not a spider in sight.

If it was real and happened when I was not crazy exhausted, I would have freaked the hell out.
MamaTwinkleA
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
When I was about 12 years old I was at my cousin's birthday slumber party and we all decided to take a walk down the hill (this is in bf nowhere) and at the bottom of the hill is an old bridge over a creek with cattle block hanging from 1 side. My cousin then told us a story that her sisters told her about a little girl who jumped off the bridge, hit the block, and died. (keep in mind this cousin lives down the hill from me so I live about 1/4 of a mile away from this bridge)

No one believed her but a friend of ours and myself later told identical stories of a little girl we saw while down there. She had on a yellow dress that can to her knees with the that white ruffly petty coat under it, auburn hair with those big corkscrew curls in her hair and a white ribbon in her hair. We both saw this little girl standing on the railing of the bridge, look back at us, smile, then jump. We thought we were feeding off each others stories at first until we wrote down what we saw. Creepy as hell I tell ya. Still can't go to that bridge at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Holy shit girl!!!!

Quoting Lilith23: When i was 9 i use to have dreams about being dragged under my bed, i could see hands and whispers like 10 voices all at once screaming for me to "come" and after the 3rd dream i woke up with half my body under the bed O.o
i screamed for my mom and she just started praying and praying for me with my aunts.
And we put my mattress on the floor, since then i always have my bed on the floor, I'm still a bit scared that one day if i have a normal bed something will grab me under lol so yeah that's about the creepiest thing that happened to me.
Hubris_Huntsman
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Thats crazy scary!

Quoting Lilith23: When i was 9 i use to have dreams about being dragged under my bed, i could see hands and whispers like 10 voices all at once screaming for me to "come" and after the 3rd dream i woke up with half my body under the bed O.o
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:01 AM
That's creepy lol there was a pasture by my house in junior high with an old house in it. We used to sneak into it because the walls had writing and pictures all over it. One wall said "see no evil, hear no evil.. But evil is all around." Also one said "death is upon you."

Quoting shadowcat76: Growing up we lived near an abandoned sanitarium, so obviously we had to break into it all the time. Well we decided to go in at night once. We were headed up the stairs from the basement, and in blood red spray paint was this saying: Satan's blood upon these walls, look behind you, Satan calls" We never went in there at night again. I still get chills thinking about it...lol
Lilith23
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I know O.o i was so scared and the worst is that we we're on vacation in Africa and with no electricity half the time. I use to pray for my candle not to burn out

Quoting TexasGirl90: Holy shit girl!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)