Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DROP DEAD DIVA fans *Spoiler Alert*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
First, don't read this if you aren't all caught up on the latest DDD episodes, don't read this or it will be a spoiler for you.

Ok, I started watching this show a few years ago when my sister was casts as an extra. Before that , I'd never heard of it. They film (despite the show setting) in GA, where she lives. I got all caught up on Netflix than began recording or watching new shoes in current seasons. I haven't missed a show yet and that says a lot for someone who doesn't have much of a love affair with TV. I was very intrested in the Deb/Jane/Greyson love story. My sister has been recalled as an extra several times since and she'll give me subtle hints about upcoming things but no details at all. She told me that something earth moving would happen as far as Jane and Greyson since they're finally together.

I just watched last nights show on DVR. Wow :( I cried in the previous episode when he died but I thought for sure this episode would start off as him coming back by some glitch. Not as another person like Deb did though. I wanted him to return as Greyson and things to go back like they were. So now he's returned as a prisoner who isn't nearly as sexy as his old self. Lol.

Think Jane will be his lawyer? Will she love him? Is he a good person just in jail by some freak circumstance or is he some piece of crap? This sucks! I guess with things taking this twist, I'm glad it's the last season.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)