Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH's girlfriend is pregnant....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 511 Replies
2 moms liked this
And I am having a hard time accepting it. I worked through him cheating on me I can deal with that but her being pregnant might be the straw that broke the camels back. He won't even be involved in the child's life but he still feels obligated to call and check on him and to pay child support. I understand and commend him but don't think I can live with it. The women moved out if the country.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:48 AM
B
Anonymous
U
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Wow.... Ummmmm.....
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
M
Anonymous
P
ladymaleficent
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:49 AM
5 moms liked this
And your okay with him keeping her as a GF
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:49 AM
43 moms liked this

Well leave then. It was wrong that he cheated but the child shouldn't have to grow up without a father just because his daddy couldn't keep it in his pants and you're wrong if you are trying to make him ditch the kid.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:50 AM
23 moms liked this

Deal breaker for me, unless he walked away from the woman and the child and never looked back....I could not be bothered with some other woman's baggage.

Of course financially he may be liable, but sending a check and dealing with them are two totally different things.  Good luck!

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:50 AM
19 moms liked this

Why won't he be involved in the childs life? I understand it's a horrible position for you, but it's not the childs fault. I don't know, that's a life long commitment to that child. Really, it's whether you can really live with it, or not. Sorry you're going through this :(.

lilmama31709
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM
92 moms liked this
It should be the straw that broke the camel's back especially since he has now shown his character by cheating on you, not using protection which put you at risk for an std, and saying he won't be apart of the child's life. Children shouldn't be punished because their parents won't smarten up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)