Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should have thought of that before you had a kid with him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 435 Replies
2 moms liked this

my sil said that to my sd's mom today,she came over to the house all pissed off because i bought sd a few childrens books for other religions besides the bible. sd showed interest in what i believed, and what her dad believed so i bought a couple kids books on them,i thought it was no big deal but her mom is being a psycho about it. came over and yelled at me for teaching her works of the devil(literally said that) and that we should only teach her about being catholic.....i told her she showed interest so i bought them for her,she said a few more things and my sil(who was here today) said "you should have thought about that when you purposely poked holes in the condom you gave my brother,you knew he was a satanist back then" sd's mom told sil to fuck off and she stormed away......

i honestly dont think what i did was wrong,i was just trying to give sd information,and no dh isnt a satanist anymore,he's really into greek mythology,as am i.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yummypeaches
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:10 PM

She sounds *lovely*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Classy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Quoting yummypeaches:

She sounds *lovely*

oh shes a joy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Classy.

yup

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM
18 moms liked this
As much as I'm all about believing in whatever the fuck you want, remember that she has a mother that may not be ok with your religion so before buying her books about your religion, maybe you know. Talk it out with her mom, because you do know that not everybody is ok with their children ya know....... Going all "buddha, atheist" because of somebody else.
Not bashing you but, try and understand that not everybody is ok with your religious beliefs being thought to their kid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:14 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting Lilith23: As much as I'm all about believing in whatever the fuck you want, remember that she has a mother that may not be ok with your religion so before buying her books about your religion, maybe you know. Talk it out with her mom, because you do know that not everybody is ok with their children ya know....... Going all "buddha, atheist" because of somebody else. Not bashing you but, try and understand that not everybody is ok with your religious beliefs being thought to their kid.

yes because i only bought a  book about what i believed......sd has a dad that can choose for her also

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:15 PM
15 moms liked this
Truth be told, she isn't your child so you don't have the right to "introduce" her to you religion.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:16 PM
I have a feeling if her dh did it bm would still be throwing a shit fit.

Quoting Lilith23: As much as I'm all about believing in whatever the fuck you want, remember that she has a mother that may not be ok with your religion so before buying her books about your religion, maybe you know. Talk it out with her mom, because you do know that not everybody is ok with their children ya know....... Going all "buddha, atheist" because of somebody else.
Not bashing you but, try and understand that not everybody is ok with your religious beliefs being thought to their kid.
WaffleHead
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this
That was not your place. You stepped out of your place
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Truth be told, she isn't your child so you don't have the right to "introduce" her to you religion.

*sigh* yup ignore that i "introduced" her to her fathers religion as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN