Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I broke my forearm sunday. My arm will be in a caste for 8 weeks. I have two under two and I'm pregnant. I need help. My husband goes back to work in a week. I called family and friends everyone said they will chip in. Today I call my grandma asking if she could watch my oldest for two hours. I had to go back to the hospital the splinter they gave me was cutting off circulation. I called her and said hey the little one may get cranky at the doctor office do you mind watching him for two hours. She tells me you have to control him in the hospital. I can't do it right now. Smh. I can't ask for shit. Im going to the e.r. My arm is broken smh..
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg!

Hope you heal quickly..

Quoting CharmMom1216: I went out for a walk and tripped on a curb
Smh.

Quoting KendallsMommee: How'd you do THAT???
Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:38 PM
4 moms liked this

well if she can't watch him then she can't watch him.

having a broken arm doesn't mean your child becomes someone elses responsibility. if you don't have someone to help watch him then you figure it out. take things to entertain him with, take snacks, do you have a tablet? put a movie on for him to watch or a game to play. read him a book.

i'm sorry your arm is broken. you do what you got to do and sometimes we just have to do it with kids in tow.

CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Shr didn't say she was busy. That response would have been understandable.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Maybe she was busy? How did this become about you being a SAHM?
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:39 PM
If she was busy she was busy. There is nothing wrong with that.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:40 PM
So, it's not relevant, lol, ok. Maybe she was busy and couldn't drop whatever it was she was doing?

Quoting CharmMom1216: I am a sahm that's why its in the title.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Maybe she was busy? How did this become about you being a SAHM?
CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:41 PM
I was going to the e.r. my son is my responsibility but we all need help at some point. My arm is broke and my ankle is sprained o honestly can't provide care for my child at that time. Her response was heartless to me. I understand if someone has to work but she just said control your child and hang up the phone. Some hospitals don't allow toddlers in the e.r for safety reasons.

Quoting Teeshann:

well if she can't watch him then she can't watch him.

having a broken arm doesn't mean your child becomes someone elses responsibility. if you don't have someone to help watch him then you figure it out. take things to entertain him with, take snacks, do you have a tablet? put a movie on for him to watch or a game to play. read him a book.

i'm sorry your arm is broken. you do what you got to do and sometimes we just have to do it with kids in tow.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:41 PM
You said, she said she couldn't do it right then. Translation, she's busy.

Quoting CharmMom1216: Shr didn't say she was busy. That response would have been understandable.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:42 PM
I do hope you feel better soon.
cali_gurl
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Cross grandma off the list. Call someone else.

CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Its just a title. Not serious. She didn't say she was busy. If she had I would totally understand. But her attitude. Hurt me. I rarely ask fir help or babysit. I'm in a situation where even the doctor said I need help I can't pick my son up etc.

Quoting Danesmommy1: So, it's not relevant, lol, ok. Maybe she was busy and couldn't drop whatever it was she was doing?

Quoting CharmMom1216: I am a sahm that's why its in the title.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN