Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I broke my forearm sunday. My arm will be in a caste for 8 weeks. I have two under two and I'm pregnant. I need help. My husband goes back to work in a week. I called family and friends everyone said they will chip in. Today I call my grandma asking if she could watch my oldest for two hours. I had to go back to the hospital the splinter they gave me was cutting off circulation. I called her and said hey the little one may get cranky at the doctor office do you mind watching him for two hours. She tells me you have to control him in the hospital. I can't do it right now. Smh. I can't ask for shit. Im going to the e.r. My arm is broken smh..
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:45 PM

How in the world did you do that?  Sorry you don't live near me or I'd watch your kids.  Get well soon!

CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:45 PM
She wasn't busy. She was laying in bed. She dosent work. She said control your kid. She could have been nicer about knowing my situation. Thats my issue not her not being able to do it. The way she responded was cold.

Quoting Danesmommy1: You said, she said she couldn't do it right then. Translation, she's busy.

Quoting CharmMom1216: Shr didn't say she was busy. That response would have been understandable.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Maybe she was busy? How did this become about you being a SAHM?
CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:46 PM
I tripped over a curb. Smh thank you.

Quoting chalisa0:

How in the world did you do that?  Sorry you don't live near me or I'd watch your kids.  Get well soon!

CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:47 PM
She wasn't busy. If she was I would understand. She was laying in bed. She text me later saying she kust didn't feel like getting up she was watching the news.

Quoting notjstanothrmom: If she was busy she was busy. There is nothing wrong with that.

jbyrd898
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:49 PM

That sucks. I hope you get better quickly.

mary716
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow teach us your ways oh perfect one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Suck it up...you had them. 

CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Don't be a bitch. I'm in a wheelchair and caste. It was a freak accident. Get a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

CharmMom1216
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Don't be a bitch. I'm in a wheelchair and caste. It was a freak accident. Get a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

mary716
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Shit on a brick, maybe I shouldnt have had kids because I needed help after having a surgery. Shame on me for needing medical attention and having children. And you should be ashamed to, how dareth thou trip over a curb.

Quoting CharmMom1216: Don't be a bitch. I'm in a wheelchair and caste. It was a freak accident. Get a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:55 PM
You said everyone would help except one person so.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN