Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone here use CDs at all anymore?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and there are a couple of people that use the portable CD players still (older people-like elderly, NOT that there's anything wrong with that, BTW).  I am 40 and do not use them, just my iTunes.  Curious.  TIA!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 4, 2014 at 3:22 AM
Replies (31-35):
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:32 AM

I use CDs occasionally.

fairyjester
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:33 AM
I use thwm in the car
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:34 AM
Where do you find a 300 disc CD changer? I don't think I've ever seen one of those anywhere.
Maybe if I had one I listen to my CDs again...I do have a decent collection.

OP, to answer your question. I can't remember the last time I played a CD, it's been years!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have ipods for traveling and my smart phone and at home we have a 300 cd changer stereo at our main house and all that jazz....i collect music and have over 550,000 songs approximately..DH also collects .ive collected for over 25 years. we have surround sound through out our homes and the other systems hold 50-100 cd each...so yes i use them still.......from war music to today. we love everything but rap.LOL

tntmomof2
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:37 AM
I honestly can't remember the last time I used a CD. I rarely use DVDs too. Pretty much everything is downloaded or I use netflix, pandora or Sirius.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 5, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I will ask DH where he bought it he has had it for many years..He found it in Tx I believe and i will let you know...its in our house in California...think its pioneer...DH is on a business trip I will find out..The smaller ones are sony brand....in our other house in FL.

Quoting Anonymous: Where do you find a 300 disc CD it changer? I don't think I've ever seen one of those anywhere. Maybe if I had one I listen to my CDs again...I do have a decent collection. OP, to answer your question. I can't remember the last time I played a CD, it's been years!
Quoting Anonymous:

I have ipods for traveling and my smart phone and at home we have a 300 cd changer stereo at our main house and all that jazz....i collect music and have over 550,000 songs approximately..DH also collects .ive collected for over 25 years. we have surround sound through out our homes and the other systems hold 50-100 cd each...so yes i use them still.......from war music to today. we love everything but rap.LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN