Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you experienced orgasms when you are sleeping?

Posted by   + Show Post
So basically, lately i have been experiencing this. I cant fully recall the dreams but they are of sexual nature. The weird part is that I KNOW I'm dreaming, yet when the orgasm starts, I'm fully conscious, but as soon as is done Im fully asleep again. I do have sex quite often. So I'm curious of why they happen... And if others have had the same experience.

I should add that i don't take any kind of hormones yet, and there hasn't been any change of diet or nothing.

Just want to know if this is common?! Whats going on?
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 5:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM
I'm jealous, lol. I can remember only one time I had an orgasm in my sleep. I usually wake up all hot, bothered and frustrated, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM
This happened to me today! I've been frustrated all damn day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, have. It doesn't happen often, but it's awesome when it does lol. I've also experienced the beginning of one in my sleep and been unable to "get there" and woken up frustrated.

donnag013
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Yep, and then I wonder if it was real or not.

tinkerspell
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:52 PM
I do this to hubby fully asleep riding him cow girl style lol he thinks its weird

Quoting MagicMonkey:

Hahaha, not so suffering, no, basically, instead of sleep walking, he has sex (with me) while asleep

Quoting flaquitabss: Sexomnia! Wow never heard of it! Im gonna google it, but by the sounds of it, i don't think the word "suffers" would be appropriate!?

Quoting MagicMonkey:

Not I, but DH suffers from sexomnia! so maybe it could be similar to that?

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:54 PM
That happens to me too! It just happened last week, I remember the dream and it was...weird, to say the least. Anyway, I woke up having a full blown orgasm and totally freaked df out. I thought I was broken or something, good to know I'm not alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:57 PM

yeah exact as you. I don't have sex

Luna345
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I haven't in some time, but they usually happen for me when I haven't had sex or masturbated in a while. I've also woken up mid strip or groping my own boobs.
colken02
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM

All the time!! It's great!

flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:14 AM
How do you know??

Quoting Anonymous: Yes. Ive also been known to masturbate in my sleep.

Quoting flaquitabss: Oh come on!! Nobody?? I feel like a freak show now!! 😮
flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:17 AM
Oh i know they are real! Im 100% sure Im completely aware/awake when they happen, however totally asleep the minute before and right after! Its like if the brain made me woke up for it but then knock me off back to sleep. I remember every time i have had one, having the intention to go to the bathroom to clean up and never got there. Its really weird!

Quoting donnag013:

Yep, and then I wonder if it was real or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN