Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you experienced orgasms when you are sleeping?

Posted by   + Show Post
So basically, lately i have been experiencing this. I cant fully recall the dreams but they are of sexual nature. The weird part is that I KNOW I'm dreaming, yet when the orgasm starts, I'm fully conscious, but as soon as is done Im fully asleep again. I do have sex quite often. So I'm curious of why they happen... And if others have had the same experience.

I should add that i don't take any kind of hormones yet, and there hasn't been any change of diet or nothing.

Just want to know if this is common?! Whats going on?
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 5:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:18 AM
Yeah the actual orgasm is great, but doesn't it bother you to not know why they happen??

Quoting colken02:

All the time!! It's great!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Nope. I've never had an Orgasm. Lol. 

Seriously. 

Famousglm714
by Gina on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:18 AM
About 2 or 3 times a year I do. When I was pregnant it happened constantly.
flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Oh really!? That sounds kind of cool! I guess you don't wake him up ya? 😉 haha

Quoting MagicMonkey:

Hahaha, not so suffering, no, basically, instead of sleep walking, he has sex (with me) while asleep

Quoting flaquitabss: Sexomnia! Wow never heard of it! Im gonna google it, but by the sounds of it, i don't think the word "suffers" would be appropriate!?

Quoting MagicMonkey:

Not I, but DH suffers from sexomnia! so maybe it could be similar to that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Yep. It's happened to me a few times, though not exactly how you described it. Love it. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:22 AM
I've had a few. All when pregnant. It was always quite surprising and nice! I wonder if I can have them when not pregnant...

The other day I had an orgasm without any physical touch. Mind only. It was a small one, but there.
flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Yup, happened to me when i was pregnant too, however this has been happening pretty frequently. Its not an issue you talk to a lot of people but my best friend told me that her coworker's mom had a brain tumor that caused her to be very sexually aroused, even at night in her sleep.

Reading about it, also found out that some people believe its a ghost raping them... Wtf!!? Hahaha

Quoting Famousglm714: About 2 or 3 times a year I do. When I was pregnant it happened constantly.
flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:24 AM
But by yourself?? Like, did you purposely tried to make it happen or half asleep?

Quoting Anonymous: I've had a few. All when pregnant. It was always quite surprising and nice! I wonder if I can have them when not pregnant...

The other day I had an orgasm without any physical touch. Mind only. It was a small one, but there.
newbieann
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:26 AM
Omg, me too! And it's amazing. A nice way to start off my day. My husband gets jealous. He's like why can't I wake up with those. It's way better than an alarm clock. Ahaha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:26 AM

yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN