Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you experienced orgasms when you are sleeping?

Posted by   + Show Post
So basically, lately i have been experiencing this. I cant fully recall the dreams but they are of sexual nature. The weird part is that I KNOW I'm dreaming, yet when the orgasm starts, I'm fully conscious, but as soon as is done Im fully asleep again. I do have sex quite often. So I'm curious of why they happen... And if others have had the same experience.

I should add that i don't take any kind of hormones yet, and there hasn't been any change of diet or nothing.

Just want to know if this is common?! Whats going on?
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 5:46 AM
Replies (31-40):
lulalacroix
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:54 AM

Yes, but it usually only happens if I haven't had sex for a while.

TheDrsRose
by Bad♥Wolf on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:57 AM
Every night for the last week lol
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:59 AM
Almost. I usually just wake up frustrated.
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:59 AM
A ghost is sexing you down, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes its normal hon. SOmetimes i will wake up in the middle and 'finish' it for myself :) 

flaquitabss
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:05 AM
Hahahaha i read this today somewhere!! Hahaha omg!! Freaking ghost has good taste on ladies! But i would appreciate a date here and there!! 😆

Quoting Toonkasmommy: A ghost is sexing you down, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:11 AM
Lol. At the very least it can buy you a drink ;). It's happened to me like twice, I have sex regularly.

Quoting flaquitabss: Hahahaha i read this today somewhere!! Hahaha omg!! Freaking ghost has good taste on ladies! But i would appreciate a date here and there!! 😆

Quoting Toonkasmommy: A ghost is sexing you down, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
ncbirdie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I recently had a dream.  I'm in the second trimester of my pregnancy and seem to be constantly horny.  DH is working 3rd shift, so we're not having sex nearly as often as we used to.  To top it off, I don't currently have any toys.  I was dreaming one night that DH and I were getting it on, had a sort of mini orgasm (wasn't nearly as strong as when we actually have sex, but it was small release nonetheless. 

Famousglm714
by Gina on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:20 AM
A ghost? Lmao.

Quoting flaquitabss: Yup, happened to me when i was pregnant too, however this has been happening pretty frequently. Its not an issue you talk to a lot of people but my best friend told me that her coworker's mom had a brain tumor that caused her to be very sexually aroused, even at night in her sleep.

Reading about it, also found out that some people believe its a ghost raping them... Wtf!!? Hahaha

Quoting Famousglm714: About 2 or 3 times a year I do. When I was pregnant it happened constantly.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM
I'm so frustrated! I get really, really close to what feels like is going to be the best orgasm of my life, but I can't quite tip myself over the edge. Maybe it's psychological that I'm not having such amazing ones irl?? They're good but not as good as in my dreams.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)