Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you experienced orgasms when you are sleeping?

Posted by   + Show Post
So basically, lately i have been experiencing this. I cant fully recall the dreams but they are of sexual nature. The weird part is that I KNOW I'm dreaming, yet when the orgasm starts, I'm fully conscious, but as soon as is done Im fully asleep again. I do have sex quite often. So I'm curious of why they happen... And if others have had the same experience.

I should add that i don't take any kind of hormones yet, and there hasn't been any change of diet or nothing.

Just want to know if this is common?! Whats going on?
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 5:46 AM
Replies (41-50):
lalaballet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:44 AM
Yep. I've also been so ready a few times I have gone with clothes on and no physical contact. My body just does it. Not often but enough that I know I can more than a couple times.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:46 AM

This happens to me when my sex life with DH dwindles a bit.. that's usually when I know that it's been too long and I need to get frisky again.. Most often I wake up before I actually orgasm though.. which kinda sucks.

2ndtimemom605
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:49 AM
Dream sex is great lol. Problem with my dreams is that I have sex with the type of people I wouldn't touch in real life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 4:54 AM
It's called a wet dream. No explanation needed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:27 AM
Im jealous dh is always tired now. No action over here
justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:17 AM
It happens to me a lot when I'm pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:31 AM
By myself and on purpose. I was reading a book with a pretty nice scene in it. I kept the scene going for myself and clenched my muscles and such. I had been trying for some time to O without touch. The week before I went with only a little nipple stimulation. The first time I tried I didn't even come close. It took lots of practice ;)

Quoting flaquitabss: But by yourself?? Like, did you purposely tried to make it happen or half asleep?

Quoting Anonymous: I've had a few. All when pregnant. It was always quite surprising and nice! I wonder if I can have them when not pregnant...

The other day I had an orgasm without any physical touch. Mind only. It was a small one, but there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I have had this happen but only a few times and the dreams were always sexual.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM
It has happened to me where I wake up in the midst of an orgasm, but don't remember the dream. I kinda wake up, enjoy for a few minutes, then think, "What the fuck?!" It happened to me more often when I was pregnant
FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM

happens sporadically but when it does it's SOOO nice! Completely normal. Not sure what brings it on or anything though. Probably just that subconscious of yours hard at work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)