Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I worry about my SO having secrets?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
A previous post about phone passwords struck a nerve. My SOs behavior is really getting to me. Taking the phone into the bathroom and locking the door, refusing to give me the password, hundreds of texts to unknown numbers, going out with friends I don't know and never met without saying where they're going and several other suspicious behaviors. It's to the point even one of my kids has started asking me what I think is going on. When I ask, the reply is always, "nothing's going on. I just want to be able to go out with friends without you 'bothering' me".
I'm not stupid but I don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Trust your gut.
Ashley_719
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:50 AM
3 moms liked this
That's not how a man in a relationship should act. If my husband wanted to act single, he would BE single pretty damn fast.
NatyRod
by Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:50 AM
No man that ever tells me "so that I can go out without u bothering me" is worth a second of my time. Just sayin.
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Yeah screw that. You need to call him out on all his BS. That is a cheating bastard. How old are your kids? Are you a SAHM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:02 AM
My husband has a password on his phone too. But that is bc his work required him to lock his phone. He notified me and gave his password.
CadesMum
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:04 AM
I would be concerned. Why act guilty if there is nothing to hide?
rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd say the thing to do is not be an SO to someone who isn't acting like he has an SO.
sweettea1985
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Put a tracker on his phone. Key logger. .

I dont know if its worth the hassle or not. I'd prob just be done due to complete disrespect
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 5, 2014 at 2:02 AM
I actually searched tracker apps and could not find one that didn't require getting past the password on the phone and they almost all place an icon on the phone itself that shows its there. It's an iPhone 5
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:14 PM
The kids are stead out: 15, 12 and 4 1/2.
The middle one told a counselor he believed there was something suspicious going on.

Quoting momoftwo0406: Yeah screw that. You need to call him out on all his BS. That is a cheating bastard. How old are your kids? Are you a SAHM?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN