Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My inner momma bear kicked some crazy b****'s a** today. ETA

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:54 PM
  • 410 Replies
41 moms liked this
I was in the Kroger parking lot. I had my Moby wrap on and had out my son in it but it needed to be adjusted. I took him out, laid him in the front seat, and he started screaming. I was doing my thing, trying to get the back untwisted. Suddenly this crazy bitch comes out of nowhere and tries to push me out of the way (I was standing right in front of the drivers seat where my son was,talking to him). I said, "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" She said, "You shouldn't let your poor baby just lay there and cry. Shame on you."

She then tried to pick him up.

I grabbed her hand, twisted it behind her, and reflexively slammed her head in to my window.

She was screaming and there was a commotion and the cops were called. She had a bloody lip and probably broken nose. They had the whole thing on video.

She tried to press charges but the cops watched the video and said that I was within my rights to protect my baby. I pressed charges on her. She was charged with attempted assault and attempted kidnapping. She was taken to the hospital first.

Funny part was, after all this happened, my six year old looks me straight in the eyes and says, "Bitches be crazy."

My six year old is a smart ass. He picks up things I say and goes with them. I usually don't let him cuss in public but this seemed appropriate and I couldn't help but appreciate his comic relief after all that. He's now telling people (my parents and best friend who I called while waiting for the police) that his mom kicked someone's butt.
by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Qzx
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:55 PM
7 moms liked this
Wow what a nut, I'd have done the same thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reading.Rainbow
by LeVar on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM
0.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Ok...🎈
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM
0.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao awesome
MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM
25 moms liked this
I'm not 100% sure I totally believe this, but I'd probably have done the same thing if that happened to me.
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM
23 moms liked this

show us the video

corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Nah.

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jun. 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM
4 moms liked this
Sure ok
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN