Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What was your child's first curse word?

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:11 PM
  • 267 Replies

How did they say it? What was your reaction?

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AjsMom0508
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:13 PM
He's 6 and has never cursed. I'm sure it will be just a matter of time. My FIL is a Vietnam vet and swears like crazy.
Pink_Sunshine_
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest and baby haven't said curse words. DS2 said f*ck after hearing a couple on the train fighting :/ thankfully, he's finally stopped saying it 2 yrs later.

bothsidesofcoin
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Shit when the two older ones dropped their ice cream on the floor. The youngest said Shit when getting stuck between the dining chair cushion and arm.
dommad2
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Shit! DS repeated it after I locked our keys in our apt in Wisconsin in January and dd when someone rear ended us.
Zombienator9
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:19 PM

and I quote when dying on the Temple run game "Oh fucking shit"
He was 3... I cried... **I probably cried because I was homronal and pregnant, and it upset me that he said such a thing**

witch45
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:22 PM

We lived between these 2 apartments where the renters didn't get along.  The words "Fuck You" was thrown around alot so that was his first cuss words.  I wasn't suprised but put a stop to it real fast.

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:23 PM
My daughter said ass hooole when she was like three. She also said shit. She picked that up from my sister who is MR. When my sister says sit it sounds like she is saying Shit.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:24 PM
3 moms liked this
I caught DS saying damn it. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a potty mouth, so damn it is rather mild for this house. I still told him I'd wash his mouth out with soap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:26 PM
My 18 month old dd said "ass gear" to me. My dh was telling me to get my ass in gear which he has done for years. He says it in a joking matter. We couldn't help but laugh. She never said it again. She 3 now and hasn't said a curse word since.
gowings42
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:26 PM

He said fucker after a car accident.  whoops

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN