Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you? *long*

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM
  • 120 Replies
3 moms liked this

This took place right after my junior year of high school. It was the middle of summer, and over 100 degrees outside (Remember that tidbit. It'll be important later). 

I was at the public library with my ex (we'd been together for about 4-5 months, and were still practically glued at the hip). We were in the teen room, and I was sitting next to my ex while he played Runescape on one of the computers. We had been there for about half an hour, when a guy walked in wearing a full-length trenchcoat, an Undertaker (the wrestler) style hat, and sunglasses. I didn't pay him much attention at first, but then I realized how weird it was that not only has he wearing a trenchcoat in 100+ weather, but was also wearing sunglasses in a dimly lit room.

I looked over the top of the computer, and saw him standing dead center in the room, absolutely still, and staring directly at me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up, and I told my ex I wanted to leave. He told me to give him a few minutes to finish his Runescape mission. I glanced back up, and noticed the guy was a good five feet closer. I didn't see or hear him move, and no one else seemed to react to him.  

Almost in tears at this point, I shook my ex's shoulder and told him I wanted to leave NOW. He looked at me, saw how scared I was, and immediately logged out so we could go. We quickly walked down the hall towards the front foyer, but when I glanced behind me, I saw the same guy standing in the hallway. Not moving, or following us. Just standing there, still staring. My ex glanced to see what I was looking at, and his eyes went wide. He grabbed me around the shoulders and we speed-walked out of there. 

We got to the crosswalk, and turned to see if he was following us, but we didn't see him. My ex asked if I knew that guy, and I shook my head no. I kept glancing over my shoulder constantly for the next three months, but I never saw him again. I have know idea who it was, or what he was doing. 

By far the creepiest thing to ever happen to me. 

What's the creepiest thing to ever happen to you?

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbntaej
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Bump for tomorrow! That gave me goosebumps.
SexyBurlapSack
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I still get goosebumps thinking about it! I wish I was making it up. Holy shit, it scared me....

Quoting kbntaej: Bump for tomorrow! That gave me goosebumps.

SITHONE
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Probably not the scariest, but i was almost stabbed one time.
SexyBurlapSack
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Yikes!

Quoting SITHONE: Probably not the scariest, but i was almost stabbed one time.

SITHONE
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:27 PM
My mom and i had problems with this guys sister and mom.. I walked by him one day and he pulled out a knife and i ran. He chased me to my front door. I shut it on his face. (:

Quoting SexyBurlapSack:

Yikes!

Stashlee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I was roofied in a bar. Luckily I was with a lot of friends and apparently it was the funnest night of my life that I will never remember.

There was also the time when I was 14 in Turkey and a 40ish year old man offered to buy me from my great grandmother.
chendren1
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Bump for later
SexyBurlapSack
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:28 PM

WTF is wrong with some people?

Quoting SITHONE: My mom and i had problems with this guys sister and mom.. I walked by him one day and he pulled out a knife and i ran. He chased me to my front door. I shut it on his face. (:
Quoting SexyBurlapSack:

Yikes!

momma2mms
by Kristin on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:29 PM

My friends and I (when we were in high school) would go to the liquor stores and pay a homeless man to buy us alcohol. One night we asked a different man because the normal one wasn't around, He leaned it the car (I was driving) to get the money and put a gun to my head. He demanded all of our money, pagers (this was the 90's) and our shoes. We never did that again....

luvnmyboi
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:30 PM
And now I'm not sleeping tonight, thanks. LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)