Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He found a pair of pants.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
SO found a pair of 34 x 32 pants in the house. He's a 40 x 30.

I have no explaination. We did have his 14 year old niece stay with us, but that's obviously not her size, though it may be her brothers?

We also have a large trashbag of his brother's clothes down next to the washer, but it's still tied up?

I also cleaned out the trunk of the car? It was cluttered, maybe they were in there?

He said he knows I'd never, ever do that but I'm just shocked. If I found another woman's pants, if be shocked and pissed. I'd be very suspicious. I seriously have never cheated, I've never had men at the house. He's never really had men in the house.

I had washed them and put them away in his drawers. WTF? Seriously, I have no clue.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:53 PM
I'm like freaking out here.

I DID clean out his daughter's closet in her bedroom. But, I can't go there, I won't. I'm just upset. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM

He's having the affair !!!!!!    Just kidding, I hope.  What is the nieces size in mens pants?  What type of pants are they?

gingerprincess
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Maybe they just got left there by someone visiting... or the neice accidentally brought her brother's jeans... I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:55 PM
3 moms liked this

so what does he think, a guy came into your house had sex and left - without his pants?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Is your hubby sleeping with a man behind your back?

Did the 14 yr old niece bring a boy in the house?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM
They're Wranglers. They have grass stains all over them but they're washed. My niece isn't big - like a 3/5 in JRS.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's having the affair !!!!!!    Just kidding, I hope.  What is the nieces size in mens pants?  What type of pants are they?

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats it, the niece did it, brought a boy home, had sex with him and then he went home.

without his pants.

Quoting Anonymous: Is your hubby sleeping with a man behind your back? Did the 14 yr old niece bring a boy in the house?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Lol. Exactly. I didn't even have to say it. I got defensive and he said he knew I would never. I'm just confused. Very confused.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

so what does he think, a guy came into your house had sex and left - without his pants?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Niece was living here, there, and everywhere. It's possible that she could've picked them up along the way, accidentally. And, her brother isn't very tall - but the bottoms look a little walked out. I'm just thinking 'woah.'

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Thats it, the niece did it, brought a boy home, had sex with him and then he went home.

without his pants.

Quoting Anonymous: Is your hubby sleeping with a man behind your back?

Did the 14 yr old niece bring a boy in the house?

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:01 AM
what about his daughter? maybe.her bf left them?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN