Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am so depressed. I need help.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
In this past year so much has happened. My exdh cheated on me and we got divorce (it was just final this past week). I'm engaged to my best friend and am pregnant. Between the 2 of us we will have 9 kids. I feel so overwhelmed and like I rushed into everything. Idk why I did this. I mean don't get me wrong my fiancé treats me wonderful and I love him, but I just don't know how I got to this point of my life.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Bump
MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:07 AM
It'll all work out. Hormones can fog your mind. Just focus on the good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
It's called rebounding. Your ex-h made you feel like crap by cheating on you and your bf made you feel like the woman you used to be and want to be again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:09 AM
That's a whole lot to handle. Get some professional help because you have to be a leader in your family, which can not happen if you are depressed. You have so many Littles counting on YOU.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I know.

Quoting MixedCooke: It's called rebounding. Your ex-h made you feel like crap by cheating on you and your bf made you feel like the woman you used to be and want to be again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Must have been dating and having sex before the divorce was final.  That is rushing things a little.  Why so desperate?

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:11 AM
My husband of 8 years together 17 years and am pregnant with our third was my best friend and also my rebound. It can be a good thing if you believe in love again.

Quoting Anonymous: I know.

Quoting MixedCooke: It's called rebounding. Your ex-h made you feel like crap by cheating on you and your bf made you feel like the woman you used to be and want to be again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:13 AM
I'm not desperate. I love my fiancé who was my best friend for years but I was married. And he was there for me when I left my exdh and it just all happened too fast.

Quoting Anonymous:

Must have been dating and having sex before the divorce was final.  That is rushing things a little.  Why so desperate?

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:14 AM

omfglmfao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)