Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i TOLD him I didn't want her back at my house damnit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies
1 mom liked this
My SO had a bday party a few weeks ago. We had a bbq for him, well a friend brought a friend of theirs. This womans name is Dana. I didn't like her at all. She was disrespectful to several guests and quite rude. She kept making comments about" white girls" my SO and I are and interracial couple as are most of our friends. Things got a little tense when another "white girl" verbally snapped on her. Dana called the police. Anyway the police basically just told her to leave which she did. I told my SO I dont like her and she is not welcome here. Period.

Fast forward to 2 days ago. My neighbor (who was here at the party) commented on passing he had seen Dana and my SO sitting on our porch talking while I was at work. I was pissed but honestly had forgotten about it by the time SO got home from work.

Today I got off early and just came home, usually I text SO and ask if he needs anything from the store. Today I didnt and I got off 2 hours earlier than scheduled. Sure enough the two of them are on the porch talking. They looked surprised ro see me. I came calmly in the house. She left right away and my SO had to get ready for work so I didn't get a chance to address it before he left.

Later on my SD (6) randomly commented she wished miss Dana would come back because she always brings her chips and a juice from the store. I kept washing dishes but said does miss Dana come over a lot? She said yea and she always brings me chips!! (Very excited) i said oh, well thats nice of her. Then asked does miss Dana come inside when she visits to which SD said no. I left it alone after that.

Not sure what to think or how to address this. I don't really think he is cheating, BUT i did make it clear i do not like her and she isn't welcome....
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 7, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 6:59 PM
17 moms liked this
You're nice. I wouldn't have been.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:00 PM
I hate to cause scenes honestly. Especially outside where anyone can see or hear. We live in an apartment complex so everyone is nosey and nothing is private.

Quoting LyTe684: You're nice. I wouldn't have been.
Glitter_Shart
by Silver Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:02 PM
4 moms liked this
I'll give you credit for being so ok and calm about it.

That is so disrespectful nomatter if he is having an affair or not. I would flip. In my house that is not ok. My husband gets together here at the house 1 x a week with the guys and they just hang out. Well, one of the guys brought his gf. I told him I was not ok with that, especially with her being the only lady out there. I trust my husband completely, but situations like that can just lead to disaster and rumors. I don't know how you can be so ok and just forget to talk to him.
Sharon300
by Bronze Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:02 PM

I would not have been to nice. 

tanyainmizzou
by on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Why is it just your house?

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:04 PM
He had to go inside to get ready for work right?

But, good for you that you are able to hold it in. I really mean that. I would have snapped, immediately.

Quoting Anonymous: I hate to cause scenes honestly. Especially outside where anyone can see or hear. We live in an apartment complex so everyone is nosey and nothing is private.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeeeah I would of flipped shit regardless lol

Quoting Anonymous: I hate to cause scenes honestly. Especially outside where anyone can see or hear. We live in an apartment complex so everyone is nosey and nothing is private.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:06 PM
9 moms liked this
She's trying to push up on your man. Plain as motherfucking day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:07 PM
4 moms liked this

Doesn't matter - if my Dh had a woman coming over while I was at work, and I didn't know about it, I would be beyond pissed.  Get to the bottom of it before he does cheat - sounds like she's out to sabatoge your relationship.

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jun. 7, 2014 at 7:08 PM
7 moms liked this
You handled that beautifully compared to how I would have. What's it like? Being nice?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN