Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WOW seriously go f*** yourself!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies

So dd is 20months old. Ive been out once since she was born by myself with friends. I had plans with friends to go out for lunch. My brother agreed to watch her since he had nothing going on till the tme id be back home anyways. Just now an hour before i have to leave he tells me oh  cant do it. Go fuck yourself. He said he just cant. He says he has things to do later (around 630 and id be back 530-6pm) Im not even showered and ready to go because well wtf is the point if im not going? and  dont have cash for a babysitter and cant find anyone else last min. (id pay my brother a pack of cigs because that what he asked for payment). (im single mom too so)

EDIT/UPADTE

I get paid every two weeks. I accidentally forgot my debit card in my nanas car. I keep cash on me but not a lot. This Sunday was not planned. My brother is older then me and instead of me giving him cash he rather i go out and buy him a pack of cigs since he has no job so he is fine with that. I am not a teenager or had my dd when i was a teenager. I am not broke. When im working my dd is in daycare. I pay for it mon-fri. I normally never go out so i dont save for that kinda thing. DD dad only takes her on his set days or when he wants to but will not watch her if i have something going on thats not an emergency. He is not a loser or anything. He has a life too. 

I ened up taking dd with me and she had a great time. After i took her to the store and bought her a play dress and a balloon then we went to the park. We both had a great time. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajdahd13
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. That sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:22 PM
5 moms liked this
How do you not have money, but have cigs for your brother?
CarSeatKellie
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:23 PM
That's how life is
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

A babysitter is 60 bucks a pack of cigs is 4. I never i said i didnt have money. i said i didnt have money for a babysitter. 

Quoting Anonymous: How do you not have money, but have cigs for your brother?

my.sonshine
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM
12 moms liked this
Welcome to motherhood. Youre no longer obligated to anything other than your child. And no one is obligated to you.
Amybelle
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Have your DD's Father take her

lalaballet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM
I'm sorry. :( Can you take her? Not ideal I know.
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Bring the kid with you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:25 PM

lol yea right. Thats a joke. 

Quoting Amybelle:

Have your DD's Father take her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)