Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A "wwyd" post...pissy pants friend

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
  • 26 Replies
As I was checking into my hotel Friday, I saw a couple assisting a woman into the hotel to her room. There had be a beer festival down the road and this woman obviously had way too much to drink. The thing was, the lady had peed all over herself.

All I could think is that they could have spared her a little humiliation and tied something around her waist.

If you were helping a drunk friend, would you traipse her around in public with urine saturated clothing without at least trying to cover it up?
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Bump
mrsjksimmons
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:25 PM
I would cover a friend up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:25 PM
I can't see ever being involved in a scenario like that, but no, I probably wouldn't bother.
bees79
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I would have tried to cover it up or keep her out of everyone's view. wow I don't know why my font went to bold.

BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Lol. I have no idea. I probably wouldn't even think about it. I had a friend throw up all over herself once and thrn half pass out, I had to carry her home like that. I wasn't worried about people seeing she puked all over herself, at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM
Maybe she spI'll ed her drink in between her legs. Lol
pasteeater_too
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Honestly I would try to cover it up.  But I don't hang around with people that gets piss drunk. Too much drama, ya know?

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Depends on the person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:29 PM
Yep this actually sounds like an old roommate of mine who was quite the lush. It was a pretty common thing for him to get so drunk he would vomit or pee all over himself. So myself and our other roommates would usually have to clean him up. Usually if he pissed himself I would cover it up so that he wouldn't get made fun of. I guess I just felt bad for the guy. Honestly though I had to drop him as a friend after awhile because this became almost a nightly routine. Smh...
jeramiahsmom808
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Maybe they were drunk too and didn't think about it. At less she was being helped
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)