Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP!!! He won't stop crying!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:17 AM
  • 53 Replies
My baby is teething I don't know how to help him...he hasn't slept and I've tried rocking him etc he just keeps pushing me away. He had a fever that has gone down and now he can't/won't sleep

Advice??
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Maybe he's uncomfortable? Have you tried Tylenol or Ibuprofen? Sometimes it's necessary lol
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Do you have any tylenol or motrin you can give him?

cadditalbrat
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Have you tried a cold wash cloth for him to chew on?
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:19 AM
Teething tablets. A cold wash cloth. Cold teething rings.

:(
rebeccarae
by Bec on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:19 AM

I used hylands teething tablets when my son was teething. I hope he feels better!

The.Last.Rebel
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:20 AM
What all have you tried for soothing his gums?
matheson7
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Teething gel and Tylenol if your pediatrician says okay. Go by weight requirements. Also a teething ring helps.

MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I used to wet some baby wash cloths and wrong them out and out them in the freezer then let my son chew on them. They were cheap and worked better than those plastic toy ones. I also dipped my finger in amaretto and wiped it on his gums. I'll get bashed for that one lol. It's not like I have him a shot but it helped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The.Last.Rebel
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:21 AM
This too

Quoting rebeccarae:

I used hylands teething tablets when my son was teething. I hope he feels better!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:21 AM

Rub the gums. We used an amber teething necklace and from day 1 it gave her relief. Teething tablets are great, frozen fruit in those net thingys, frozen/cold washcloths... Also

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/boiron-camilia-teething-relief-30-dose/bi-1380?psource=SHIPNOW&sourceType=sc&source=FG&adGroup=40-60&keyword=BI-1380&cm_mmc=Google+Shopping-_-Product+Listing+Ads-_-40-60-_-BI-1380&cvosrc=cse.google.bi-1380&cvo_cid=38178165589&gclid=CjkKEQjwk9CcBRDEopHmnZa5td8BEiQAr2BckKEUXWOAMxvUK5bq8mEboE7kSEAZpGi27yBtmzuwfxfw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)