Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what do your dvds say about you?? EDIT

Posted by   + Show Post
Lol I was told that my dvd collection makes me look like a secret ax murderer. The front room contains all the kid movies but in my room I have a collection of 200+ adult movies lol. I have a complete collection of every stephen king movie made to date. Billions of 70's slashes. Oh and my personal favorite is my tarentino series.

Apparently this has changed my bff's whole view of who i am as a person. Im like wtf im a movie buff....

So what does your dvds say about you?

Edit....dear god woman stop getting hung up on the delivery of the movie!!! I was asking about what kind of movies you like. Geez!!!
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Replies (91-93):
CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Um what are people using if not DVDs? I'm confused
CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:00 AM
I don't have any DVDs of my own. I do watch DHs Criminal Minds ones but all the rest are his taste. He has a whole cupboard of them
SleuthMaria
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 5:03 AM

Mine would say I have ecclectic tastes (esp if you include Blurays) & sometimes forget which movies I actually own & buy duplicates upon occassion. It would also say that I'm a collector, assuming someone didn't already figure that out from my book collection, that is) & like to own as many of my favourite movies/tv shows on disc as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)