Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just screamed at my dd's bus driver!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 502 Replies
I'm so sick of this anal asshole ..I've had enough and I exploded at him this morning ! Dd's is the first pick up of the route her pickup time is 6:30 a.m. but the buses are supposed to wait five minutes before pulling off BUT the majority of all the buses wait longer than that if they know its a child that goes to school everyday. I'm outside everyday by 6:32 a.m. ....and he bitches. I said dude its 6:30 in the morning I'm outside at basically 6:30 calm the f*ck down...

Now to punish me he's choosing to park farrrr down the road so he can easily pull off and leave if we dare to come out at 6:32 ...that's technically against the rules. Disabled children are supposed to be picked up closest to your doorstep. Its pouring down raining outside and this morning I had enough...I walked my 7 year old dd down the road and cursed him out. I said why are you being a fucking douchebag on purpose?! NOW for the past two weeks I make sure I'm outside by 6:29a.m. and he's STILL parking far down the road so I had enough...

There are many kids picked up at my apartment complex...the buses idle for sometimes over 10 minutes waiting to pick up a child and the drivers never bitch the parents out ...I'm technically on time ( 5 minute grace period) by being outside no later than 6:32 and he's bitching and leaving my child. He's pulled off and left at 6:32 a.m. a few times already. I said wtf you know my kid goes to school why are u leaving at 6:32 ?! He said ur pick up time is 6:30 not 6:31 or 6:32 .

He's the same way at drop off. He wants you waiting outside even in freezing weather. He used to pick up another kid along with dd ( a primordial dwarf) and the mom would wait in her car in the parking lot. One day she walked to the bus literally TWO minutes after it arrived and he screamed at her and they got in a huge shouting match and she got her bus company changed because the situation became so violatile ....surprise surprise...she said you JUST pulled up why are u yelling ?! He said because ur late....she said but u just got here... NONE of the parents wait outside...they wait in the lobby and when the bus pulls up than they walk outside to get their child ...or they're in their apartments looking out the window for the buses and come outside...no one has a problem with this BUT my dd's douchebag driver .

I called him a douchebag an asshole and a bitch. I screamed more but he pulled off. I wanted to kick his ass . I'm just so fed up with that anal asshole.

I had the sweetest most friendly bus drivers the previous years . I used to ride the bus WITH my dd...many times parents be late ..that's life! No one yelled at them ...they'd apologize and the driver would say that's okay enjoy ur day ..

I live in NYC ...if dd misses her bus I have to bring her using public transportation. Its a 90 minute commute..3 trains and 1 bus to get to her school. For this asshole to pull off and leave my child at 6:32 a.m. for a 6:30 pickup just pisses me off beyond belief!!! I can't wait until this school year ends and I get a different bus company next september!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:39 AM
12 moms liked this

Keeping it classy I see.  eye rolling

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:39 AM
128 moms liked this

You should be outside no later than 6:25. It's not the driver's fault you can't get your shit together in the morning.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:40 AM
I've been classy. Today was the final straw! I was done biting my tongue. Its pouring rain outside...I'm outside by 6:29 now and ur still punishing me and my dd by parking far down the road?! ...oh no I cursed him out

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Yeah right ....way too early

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

You should be outside no later than 6:25. It's not the driver's fault you can't get your shit together in the morning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:41 AM
3 moms liked this

Have you tried to call the bus service and complain??

Quoting Anonymous: I've been classy. Today was the final straw! I was done biting my tongue. Its pouring rain outside...I'm outside by 6:29 now and ur still punishing me and my dd by parking far down the road?! ...oh no I cursed him out
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:41 AM
6 moms liked this
Should've been outside everyday at 6:29
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:42 AM
2 moms liked this
You sound like a gem. My kids have never ridden a bus, I take them. You should try it.
msb64
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM
13 moms liked this

I don't understand why you can't have your child ready for the allotted 6:30 pick up or why you can't be outside to meet the bus at the end of school.  I can understand being a couple minutes late a few times but it sounds as if you are late fairly consistently.

It is nice that they are willing to wait.  If my child is not standing at the bus stop when it arrives, they don't stop.  If I am not standing there when it is time for drop off, they don't drop off but rather take the child back to school and call me to come get her.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM
7 moms liked this
I didn't even finished, get out there on time. Ffs... You and your kid aren't that special. The rules and common courteousy apply to you too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM
9 moms liked this

Entitled much?

How bout you get out the door 2 minutes early. Problem solved.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)