Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you DONT want me to put sunscreen on your child?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 160 Replies

we went to Disneyland sunday,sdd and ds are finally tall enough to ride most of the rides. anyway dh for some reason took a picture of me putting sunscreen on sdd and ds(posted it to fb). sdd's mom called a few minutes later yelling at dh about letting me put sunscreen on sd......her reason? she doesnt want sdd as white as me....yup she doesnt want her dd pale like me,which wont happen because her mom and dad arent pale....but ok then.....im trying to keep her kid from getting sunburnt and she yells at dh for it.....i dont understand it,i really dont.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:22 PM
2 moms liked this
What a nutter butter
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Quoting TiffanyRose06: What a nutter butter

yeah....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:24 PM
3 moms liked this

How did she see the pic? If it was texted to her, don't include her in that, if it was on FB the crazy bitch needs to be blocked ASAP.

ZamilyMom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:24 PM
6 moms liked this

Have DH put the sunscreen on her.  His legal right to protect his daughter from sun damage outweighs her vanity!

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:25 PM

How did she get the pic so fast?  Your husband sent it to her right after?  I find that weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How did she see the pic? If it was texted to her, don't include her in that, if it was on FB the crazy bitch needs to be blocked ASAP.

fb,and we cant she has to be able to see pictures....she made sure that after i married dh that his fb be open to her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Quoting Lunarprancer:

How did she get the pic so fast?  Your husband sent it to her right after?  I find that weird.

he put it on fb

Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:26 PM
6 moms liked this
And if the kid came home with a sunburn, she'd bitch about that, too. You just can't please some people.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

She's not very bright. You still can get tan with SPF 50! Christ.

firemouse23
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Sun screen won't keep the kid from tanning some...it will help keep her from getting skin cancer though...what an idiot she is

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)