Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I ruined everything..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
I love this man more than anything. I messed up and now he won't forgive me. I'm so stupid. Ugh.. Why? I'm so childish.

:'(
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winter27
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:30 PM
What did you do?
TheFairest
by Zombie on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:31 PM
What happened?
landontsmama08
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Don't be so vague. How are we supposed to give feedback if we don't know what happened?

Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:33 PM

What happened? When did it happen? If you did something that serious, he might need some time to get over it... don't give up hope just yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:33 PM
I left my ex boyfriend cause I felt like we lost our spark. I didn't talk to him about it or try to fix things. Then when we tried, I blew him off. Trying to play that hard to get thing. Then when he had enough... I made up a bunch of lies to hurt him.

Quoting winter27: What did you do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:34 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm sorry you're going through a bad time right now, keep your head up and learn from your mistakes. Things will get better. Sending prayers and or positive vibes your way!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:34 PM
I left my ex boyfriend cause I felt like we lost our spark. I didn't talk to him about it or try to fix things. Then when we tried, I blew him off. Trying to play that hard to get thing. Then when he had enough... I made up a bunch of lies to hurt him.

Quoting TheFairest: What happened?
Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:34 PM

You messed up, he won't forgive. Time to pull yourself together and move on then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Quoting landontsmama08:

Don't be so vague. How are we supposed to give feedback if we don't know what happened?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:35 PM

About a month now.

Quoting Superlaura328:

What happened? When did it happen? If you did something that serious, he might need some time to get over it... don't give up hope just yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN