Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a mean cruel b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

So my sister just found out she is pregnant (3rd time..had an abortion each time before this)!! I'll come back to this in a min.....
Well my best friend just had a baby and I go to alot of yard sales..So I pick tons of baby stuff up for her (This is her 2nd child..its been 11 years since she had one..so she needs stuff..lol). So I got a bunch of stuff. My mother says to me your not having anymore kids and your kids are told old for that stuff let me buy it for your sister. I said um...no Im buying the stuff for my friend. She says "she has plenty of stuff your sister has nothing" I say " I don't care what she has...she is what 6 weeks maybe. Have you asked if she is keeping this one?? Your going to spend money on a child you don't even know if she is going to have yet??"
Well.....Apparently I am a mean cruel b*tch.
and...I do not care!!

Its not like I said it to my sister.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Lol oh, boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:14 AM
4 moms liked this
Well it's true and I would have said the same thing. I wouldn't say it to my sister because I probably wouldn't be talking to my sister if she ever aborted 2 of my nieces/nephews.
Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like my sister. 4 abortions and then all of a sudden she wanted the family to act all excited about her pregnancy with some deadbeat father of 8 (hasn't paid a dime in support) that is unemployed and a felon. Uh NOPE, GO F YOURSELF!
klaflam
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

It seems harsh but you seem to have a reason for being so abrupt. Your friend obviously need the items right now while your sister who is barely pregnant doesn't need the items for several months at least if at all. Do I think you are a mean cruel b*tch no I think you were being practical.

NatyRod
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Damn. :/
shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Nice.....
And hey...it's a ligit question...lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:19 AM
At least you know it.
gingerprincess
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:20 AM

I would have said the same thing... even if I agreed with abortion, which I don't... why waste the money when you don't know if she is going to keep this baby or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:28 AM

I am really blunt and right to the point. She is going to be 25...she needs to grow up at some point. She calls my parents whenever she can't pay a bill. I told both my parents they need to stop helping her so she understands she has to grow up. Her BF is a LOSER!! He sits on his @$$ so much that he gets these things that he has to go and get cut open and they have to stick a tube in it and drain it. (f-in BARF!!)

I have not lived at home in 11 years moved out when I was 18 the day after I graduated from high school. I have had my own place and supported my oldest on my own until I married my husband. Then became a stay at home mother to our 2 children and my oldest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Lmao,sounds like my cousin,she had 3 abortion 5 years ago and now that she's married and "settled down" she wants to have kids with her DH . Only now she has all kinds of fertility problems, so they made a post on the site gofundme.com and sends Facebook alerts to everyone asking for help to pay for her fertility treatments. Lol, she hasn't gotten one donate in 7 months. And she wonders why no one wants to help her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN