Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the craziest thing you did when you were pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 8:22 AM
  • 115 Replies
1 mom liked this

What's the craziest thing you ever did when you were pregnant? Did you lose it on a bank teller? Curse out a good friend? Quit your job? ANYTHING crazy that you could blame on hormones, we want to hear about! Your answers could be included in an upcoming post on The Stir.‚Äč

by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2014 at 8:44 AM

I cried like I was personally invested in the Wilson/Amber relationship on House on the season finale in 2008 when she died.  LOL.  It was horrible. 

I also called my family sobbing because I had watched an episode of A Baby Story and the woman had all her sisters there for the birth and I was upset because I lived too far away to have anyone there.  EVERYONE was at my parent's house for something and I was the only one not there.  My stepmom put me on speaker so I could talk to everyone.  I was so upset she thought that someone had died. 

demonica29
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Stayed with ymabusive ex. 

3girls221111
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 8:59 AM

I came to reply that gardening, vacuuming our truck and jumping rope while 8.5 months pregnant with my twins. I guess this isnt what you had in mind.

I have a singleton and twins and hormone's didnt bother me a bit. 

JRSMOM0621
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Just started crying for no reason while driving, got pulled over (apparently I swirved off the road a bit) cop looks at my now huge belly pushing into the steering wheel. Asks me if anything is wrong (I was crying and couldnt stop). I unleash on this poor man! told him I was late for work, I didnt have time to get my car seat inspected and I couldnt take my baby home next month because the stupid hospital would keep my baby from me! He was such a sweet guy. He helped me install it. Apparently he has kids and his wife was expecting another. hahaha he has had much practice with crazy women!! My second baby I was much calmer

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-)
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I have been really mean to dh for no reason.. like throw things at your head mean.. then wanted to cuddle after, and when he says no because hes still mad at me for making "forgetting to take the chicken out of the freezer to defrost" into world war 3... (yes this happened 2 days ago) went from chicken to "you dont love me" in about 3.5... then i cried uncontrolably for the next 4 hours and locked myself in my bedroom... i found out the next day i was pregnant

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
There was this one time I was in a rush to get way across town. But, naturally, I was starving & wasn't able to eat before I left the house. I figured I had time to swing through the McDonald's drive thru. Naturally, there was a wait.
I order. The guy taking my order has me repeat it twice and then still gets it wrong. After corrections were made, he goes, oh, uhhh do you have cash because our card machine is down. I said "you couldn't have told me that before I placed my order 3 times?!"
I was just hungry and now pissed so I peeled out and laid on my horn & yelled out the window. !
Definitely an over reaction! My daughter was in the back like, mom you sound like ms piggy just now!

I told her don't tell dad I did that LOL
I laugh about it now, but man I was so upset! Don't mess with a hungry pregnant woman!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Probably running my normal 3-4miles while being 36weeks pregnant. That's when I learned my Dr lived the street over from me and almost shit himself when I ran by his house. He screamed "what in the hell are you doing? Do you have an appointment today or tomorrow?"
iamanon
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Married the baby's father. Big big mistake.

ms.renae
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I cried because he brought me milk with no ice. He never forgot again lol.
waitingforluna
by Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 9:54 AM

i ran a marathon  (i didnt know i was pregnant at the time )

and i carried on running couple of miles a day all the my pregnancy  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)