Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My older daughter had an accident at Wal-mart and management didn't do anything about it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 352 Replies

My 2 daughters and I went to Wal-mart to go grocery shopping while my husband was at work. Well my older daughter who's 7 needs to use the bathroom and 3 year old younger daughter who has a colostomy bag I need to change for her. The bathroom is closed for cleaning and I told the maintenance well my daughter has to pee and my other daughter has a medical condition and the maintenance who is an old lady is rude and wouldn't not let us in and it was in the front restroom, my daughter couldn't make it to the back restroom. Well my older daughter peed and pooped on herself and I didn't bring a change of clothes so I bought her a new outfit and some underwear so she can change. She was crying and embarassed, so I got pissed off at the maintenance and after I checked out just to buy her a new outfit and underwear, I told CSM they didn't say anything and told us we couldn't go to bathrooms while the maintenance was cleaning. The maintenance was pissed off at mebecause she had to clean her pee up. The store manager asked us to leave because I was bitching at the maintenance and CSM and it was an emergency, he also got on to me and my older daughter because she brought merchandises to the bathroom so my daughter can change clothes and I have the fucking reciept and I paid for it. I won't be shopping at that Wal-mart again after my daughters and I got kicked out unless they get some new people actually cares and a new store manager because that store manager was a douchebag, I went to Kroger nearby Wal-mart I was at and did my grocery shopping there. I didn't call my husband that time because he was operating on patients. He got home and I told him what happened and he said I can sue Wal-mart because the employers didn't care, I don't know its worth suing and I probably won't win so I'm not bother trying. I had a bad day because of this mess.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:42 PM
27 moms liked this
I can't even make a coherent response. Why did she wait so long to tell you that she had to go? At 7, that should not be happening.
Tigress22304
by on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:42 PM
3 moms liked this

My daughter's special needs herself in a wheel chair-believe me I know the frustrations of needing the bathroom and it's "closed for maintence"

I don't understand why they close off the entire bathroom when there are only 4 toilets up front and  3 in the back-and the store's packed full.

I'd be mad as well!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:43 PM
29 moms liked this
You can't sue lol its not walmarts fault your kid waited to the last min to go potty. It wasn't an emergency.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I can't even make a coherent response. Why did she wait so long to tell you that she had to go? At 7, that should not be happening.

She told me that she has to stop at the restroom first and I said okay, I needed to go there anyways as well to change my younger daughter's colostomy bag. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM
5 moms liked this

Sue Walmart because "the employers didnt care"?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM
12 moms liked this
Really? Your 7 year old held it so long that a walk to the back of the store was too much? Or did mom ignore her pleas until the last minute?

As far as suing that's hilarious!!
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Sue? Hahaha
wymama610
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM
WTF
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Sue Walmart because "the employers didnt care"?

That what my husband said. I'm not going to bother though. I won't be shopping at that Wal-mart again.

ShoeStrings
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 4:46 PM
6 moms liked this

While they were being assholes, you can't sue them for "not caring". They could have let you in or let you use another restroom. Our walmart has one set of bathrooms in the front, one in the back, and also a "family" bathroom so there is always at least one open. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)