Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CPS WORTHY ?!?!

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:13 AM
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
I did NOT witness this . I was told what was going on and PISSED that they don't think it's CPS worthy .

A few people I know went (we'll call them J and M) over their friends (call her Z) house . Z has a VERY rowdy 3 year old . She is the size of a 5 year old . She is always full of energy, very destructive, violent towards other kids . Z is always yelling at her but doesn't really discipline . Well today they saw Z give the little girl allergy medicine . With in 10 mins the little girl was sleep . M asked Z was her daughter sick/suffering allergies . Z said no . She gives her the medicine to put her to sleep because she doesn't want to deal with her . She's exhausted etc . J picks up the bottle and it says for ages 6-11 . She gave her the recommended dose for an 11 year old . J asked how long she has been giving the girl the medicine and she said maybe 2 weeks maybe twice a day . They told Z she could cause harm to her daughter by giving her so much all the time . Z blew them off and told them if they didn't like it they could leave . They just left . When they told me I said that they needed to get CPS involved because she was basically constantly drugging her daughter, but they refuse to call . I am extremely pissed off . That little girl is in danger and they think I am being dramatic by saying they need to make that call . I didn't witness any of it so I don't know if I could make the call myself but I want to do SOMETHING . Please tell me I'm not being dramatic .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettea1985
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:14 AM
Yeah id call.. thats insane... problem is.. prove it
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:15 AM
You're not being dramatic. That woman is an f'ing idiot. She's going to end up killing her kid. I would call!!
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:15 AM
I can't prove anything . I wasn't there and it pisses me off that they said it was dangerous but won't do something about it m

Quoting sweettea1985: Yeah id call.. thats insane... problem is.. prove it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booaura
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:16 AM
I would report that. That can do long term damage to the child's liver and kidney's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:17 AM
I'm not sure how cps works, if I only heard it by word of mouth, will they still report it ? I wasn't there and I'm trying to convince these idiots that they indeed need to call .

Quoting booaura: I would report that. That can do long term damage to the child's liver and kidney's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettea1985
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:17 AM
Thats what I meant... even if your friends called, they would have to prove it.. which unless they have video or something, not much can be done unfortunately

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I can't prove anything . I wasn't there and it pisses me off that they said it was dangerous but won't do something about it m

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:19 AM
1 mom liked this
This may be bad but what if you just called it in like you were there. Tell them exactly what you wrote but from the view of your friend, "we were there we saw her do it, we left"

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I'm not sure how cps works, if I only heard it by word of mouth, will they still report it ? I wasn't there and I'm trying to convince these idiots that they indeed need to call .

Quoting booaura: I would report that. That can do long term damage to the child's liver and kidney's.
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:19 AM
I am so angered by it . I just can't wrap my mind around this crap .

Quoting sweettea1985: Thats what I meant... even if your friends called, they would have to prove it.. which unless they have video or something, not much can be done unfortunately

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I can't prove anything . I wasn't there and it pisses me off that they said it was dangerous but won't do something about it m

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:20 AM
Would they want me to leave my name etc ? Because I would not want her to get away with this on a lie .

Quoting Anonymous: This may be bad but what if you just called it in like you were there. Tell them exactly what you wrote but from the view of your friend, "we were there we saw her do it, we left"

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I'm not sure how cps works, if I only heard it by word of mouth, will they still report it ? I wasn't there and I'm trying to convince these idiots that they indeed need to call .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettea1985
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 5:21 AM
Completely understandable. .. I've come to the conclusion that some people are just trash

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: I am so angered by it . I just can't wrap my mind around this crap .

Quoting sweettea1985: Thats what I meant... even if your friends called, they would have to prove it.. which unless they have video or something, not much can be done unfortunately

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)