Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Best 'dumb' movies ever

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:53 AM
  • 71 Replies
We've all seen them, and the are made to be rediculous. There's some we hate, some we love.

There are loads out there, so tell us! What's your best and worst dumb movies?

2 of my favs are Better off Dead and Dude Where's My Car, pretty much anything by Mel Brooks. Thanks for reminding me, Gene Wilder movies, Kevin Smith movies, loads of 80's movies.

Worst, Grown Ups 2, Hangover (both), there are others, but my brain filled with the good, lol

Eta, I have no idea why I like Dude so much, it is really dumb, but it makes me giggle. Knew too many guys like the characters I guess, LOL
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttriddick
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is one of my all time favorites.

The worst for me is Dude, Where's my Car? I hate that movie. And Napoleon Dynamite.
In.The.Abstract
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I loved 50 First Dates.... and that's saying a lot because I can't stand Adam Sandler.

I seriously can't watch stupid movies like The Hang Over. They make me nauseous and itchy, because I know there's a world full of books that are far more interesting and entertaining, just waiting for me to open them.

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM

The first Scary Movie...maybe even the 2nd one.

This Is The End with Seth Rogan

OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Zoolander
anitarichman
by Anita on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Best: Best Night Ever (female version of Hangover, thought it was better tho). Not my bestest on the list, but I have a brain fart and can't think of anything right now :(

Worst movie:  Brother Where art thou- Ugh! hated it! & American Hustle.

OMGLasersPOWPOW
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Of course Dumb and Dumber
JackAttacks
by Angel on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Arthur!

kmeow
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:57 AM

My favorite dumb movies are Dumb and Dumber and White Chicks, hands down. I don't really have any worst ones.. I just think they're dumb and forget about them so it's hard to compile a list.

meowsrus
by MamaKitty on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Eww Napoleon. Ahh the Smith-man, definitely amongst the best. I have no idea why I like Dude. It is waasy dumb,but I just can't help it. Prob because I knew too many guys like them

Dude.
Sweet.

What does mine say?
Dude
What about mine?
Sweet?

And then?

Quoting ttriddick: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is one of my all time favorites.

The worst for me is Dude, Where's my Car? I hate that movie. And Napoleon Dynamite.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Napoleon Dynamite
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)