Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son had to get a CT scan today...

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
  • 22 Replies

My son is 16 months. He has a weird lump on back left side of his head. I noticed the lump around 10 or 11 months but I thought it was just apart of his head growing. My brother had a weird lump and he grew out of it. Well recently it started to get bigger and a lot more noticeable. His hair is curly and on that side of his head his hair wouldn't curl. At 15 months I took him to go get it checked. The doctor we saw said she will check it three months from that date. (That would be August). I wasn't comfortable with that so I got a second opinion.

Today when we went to see the doctor he recommended a CT scan right away. When it was time for the scan my poor baby screamed his head off. I felt so bad. I held back tears so he can see mommy being strong for him. It hurt me so bad to see my baby scared like that. I wont find anything out until Monday. If you ladies can send prayers, good vibes, or whatever it is you do I will appreciate it. I'm going to be worrying my butt off until Monday. I hate waiting for results for anything.

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadowcat76
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Sending positive vibes your way!
RalphsMommy123
by Single Mom Tee on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting shadowcat76: Sending positive vibes your way!

grnhsegoddess
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama. That's tough :(
RalphsMommy123
by Single Mom Tee on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Bump
RalphsMommy123
by Single Mom Tee on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting grnhsegoddess: Hugs mama. That's tough :(
Superlaura328
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck, mama. Sending positive vibes your way. My son had a CT scan when he was about that age as well... it's hard to watch them go through stuff like that. Good luck!

RalphsMommy123
by Single Mom Tee on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. It felt like it took forever even thought it was only a couple of minutes

Quoting Superlaura328:

Good luck, mama. Sending positive vibes your way. My son had a CT scan when he was about that age as well... it's hard to watch them go through stuff like that. Good luck!

jujubear1
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers that all goes well.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Sending lots of good vibes your way. *hugs*
hismommy2010
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:23 PM
You can go to the place that did the scan the followibg day and ask for the report and google any wording they used. I went thru this myself and did just that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)