Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son had to get a CT scan today...

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
  • 22 Replies

My son is 16 months. He has a weird lump on back left side of his head. I noticed the lump around 10 or 11 months but I thought it was just apart of his head growing. My brother had a weird lump and he grew out of it. Well recently it started to get bigger and a lot more noticeable. His hair is curly and on that side of his head his hair wouldn't curl. At 15 months I took him to go get it checked. The doctor we saw said she will check it three months from that date. (That would be August). I wasn't comfortable with that so I got a second opinion.

Today when we went to see the doctor he recommended a CT scan right away. When it was time for the scan my poor baby screamed his head off. I felt so bad. I held back tears so he can see mommy being strong for him. It hurt me so bad to see my baby scared like that. I wont find anything out until Monday. If you ladies can send prayers, good vibes, or whatever it is you do I will appreciate it. I'm going to be worrying my butt off until Monday. I hate waiting for results for anything.

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Sending positive vibes your way!
RalphsMommy123
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting shadowcat76: Sending positive vibes your way!

grnhsegoddess
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama. That's tough :(
RalphsMommy123
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Bump
RalphsMommy123
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting grnhsegoddess: Hugs mama. That's tough :(
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck, mama. Sending positive vibes your way. My son had a CT scan when he was about that age as well... it's hard to watch them go through stuff like that. Good luck!

RalphsMommy123
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. It felt like it took forever even thought it was only a couple of minutes

Quoting Superlaura328:

Good luck, mama. Sending positive vibes your way. My son had a CT scan when he was about that age as well... it's hard to watch them go through stuff like that. Good luck!

jujubear1
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Prayers that all goes well.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Sending lots of good vibes your way. *hugs*
hismommy2010
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:23 PM
You can go to the place that did the scan the followibg day and ask for the report and google any wording they used. I went thru this myself and did just that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)