Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is so pathetic....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I had to completely talk myself out of getting McDonald's for dinner. I tried to use the excuse that we have an hour to kill until I pick up SS from practice, so we were going to eat, and I was going to let my son play for awhile.

In reality, I just wanted to be fat, and lazy. Yes, I am fat...I don't enjoy physical activity, but I force myself to take my kids out to play and the park ect because I refuse to let them be fat and lazy....

I need to lose weight, but I get so discouraged when I don't see immediate results.

Help!!! Any easy, yummy healthy recipes? Fun things that don't feel like exercise? ?

I'm at the point I hate looking in the mirror...
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Omg I just can't today. Ffs stop complaining n asking for help, u have google. Get off your ass literally and put in the work.
LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
There is really no magical recipe for foods that make you lose weight. It is simple, burn off more than you consume! Quit over consuming and being lazy thats the recipe right there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Thank you very much! I hope your your sake you never have to ask for advice, and maybe hope for some words of encouragement. FYI, googlee is very overwhelming for me, there are a bazillion things to try, and I was just looking for someone who has tried something, or a physical activity that they enjoy to maybe give some advice.

I hope you feel better for being a bitch toward me. Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Omg I just can't today. Ffs stop complaining n asking for help, u have google. Get off your ass literally and put in the work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:20 PM
They have yummy salads at chick fil a and Wendy's
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Yes I suppose you are right...there is a ton about different kind of calories, that I don't understand, but I guess doing something different then I am has to be better then what I'm doing. Thank for advice.

Quoting LeslieandBerlyn: There is really no magical recipe for foods that make you lose weight. It is simple, burn off more than you consume! Quit over consuming and being lazy thats the recipe right there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
I guess the fact that I feel like that isn't enough food is my problem!! Tha k you!

Quoting Anonymous: They have yummy salads at chick fil a and Wendy's
Reading.Rainbow
by LeVar on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Go to In&Out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:24 PM
There are none in my area....but I've heard it's very good!

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Go to In&Out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:24 PM
As usual you ARE the VICTIM.. ANd yea I feel great for telling you how I feel. There is a diet forum you know they will be way nicer.

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you very much! I hope your your sake you never have to ask for advice, and maybe hope for some words of encouragement. FYI, googlee is very overwhelming for me, there are a bazillion things to try, and I was just looking for someone who has tried something, or a physical activity that they enjoy to maybe give some advice.

I hope you feel better for being a bitch toward me. Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Look into paleo and really try it. Lost 10lbs without even trying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN