Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Columbus Ohio

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
Is getting so bad no matter where you live in this city. People seem to be becoming more trashy. So much drugs it's unreal. I need to move out of this city. Anyone live around this area agree?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Bump
emt088
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM

oh god. i used to hate having to go into Columbus for anything. We'd have to lock the ambulance to even go in and order food from a fast food joint.

Jennys ice cream is awesome though

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in Hilliard and either I'm oblivious to the world around me or it's not really that bad here, but I do know it is bad in Columbus. I would never live in the actual city of Columbus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Yea it is getting so bad. I am going to move into the country.I am thinking Marion area. We moved here because it is close to children's.Big mistake

Quoting emt088:

oh god. i used to hate having to go into Columbus for anything. We'd have to lock the ambulance to even go in and order food from a fast food joint.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:46 PM
I live in Ohio, but not Columbus. I would never live in Columbus. It's sad how run down it's getting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:46 PM

cincy

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM
I live in the south end of Columbus. It used to not be this bad but my gosh lately it has been off the hook. Hilliard is a ok area. I know a few people who live there

Quoting Anonymous: I live in Hilliard and either I'm oblivious to the world around me or it's not really that bad here, but I do know it is bad in Columbus. I would never live in the actual city of Columbus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:48 PM
It really is! My DH joined the military. When he got out we moved to Columbus because it's so close to Children's. Big mistake.I can't believe how bad it had gotten

Quoting Anonymous: I live in Ohio, but not Columbus. I would never live in Columbus. It's sad how run down it's getting.
emt088
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Yea it is getting so bad. I am going to move into the country.I am thinking Marion area. We moved here because it is close to children's.Big mistake
Quoting emt088:

Oh god no. Marion is just as bad in a lot of areas. Thats where I worked when I had to drive to Columbus every shift. Bucyrus isnt terrible yet. Moral is a VERY small little town near marion, but great people

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:50 PM
I live in Southern Ohio and it's getting bad down here too. Portsmouth is full of druggies and thieves. Even the small town we live in is corrupted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)