Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

taxpayers mind your own business

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
5 moms liked this
All because you pay taxes doesn't mean you have any right to butt in other folks business. What they buy with fs or how many times they go to the doctor using Medicaid.
The government doesn't give you that authority. Mind your own business and let the government deal with welfare. If you want to have sny decision making in the welfare program go into politics.

I bet most who complain really don't pay much. More than likely most, maybe not all, but most of you who complain more than likely get damn near what you paid in if not more during tax season.

Fyi, I am not on pa. My family makes to much to receive anything other than EIC.

Btw, i am not really worried about my grammar.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:09 AM
6 moms liked this
What one spends puplic funds on will always be public business no matter how far down the latter the spending occurs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Actually no it isn't. You can call welfare and get that information. Because it isn't any of your business.

Quoting Miranda1127: What one spends puplic funds on will always be public business no matter how far down the latter the spending occurs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:12 AM
As a taxpayer and a voter I can help change the system but I don't butt into other's personal affairs.
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:14 AM
4 moms liked this
Actually yes it is. Like I said no matter how far down the latter. How its divided up by Mr tax man, how much the welfare Dept gets, how much is distributed between pa departments, and how much a recipient receives and what they actually spend it on. Public money. Public business. Don't like it, stop using public money.

Quoting Anonymous: Actually no it isn't. You can call welfare and get that information. Because it isn't any of your business.
Quoting Miranda1127: What one spends puplic funds on will always be public business no matter how far down the latter the spending occurs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Between state and federal, we pay in almost 35% of our income. We get back most of what we pay in, but not all of it, nor do we get EIC. Just as an fyi...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:16 AM
As I said I am not on pa but no it is public business. You can not get any information on who gets what and how it is spent. If want to have any say go into politics because at this point nobody , normal people don't have any say.

Quoting Miranda1127: Actually yes it is. Like I said no matter how far down the latter. How its divided up by Mr tax man, how much the welfare Dept gets, how much is distributed between pa departments, and how much a recipient receives and what they actually spend it on. Public money. Public business. Don't like it, stop using public money.

Quoting Anonymous: Actually no it isn't. You can call welfare and get that information. Because it isn't any of your business.
MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Or they can pay more attention to who they are voting for and vote out the same old politicians and vote for someone else. But true it's nobody's business what anyone buys with their pa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:18 AM
That's why I said not all. Most of the people who pay a lot of taxes don't spend their time worrying about welfare.

Quoting Anonymous: Between state and federal, we pay in almost 35% of our income. We get back most of what we pay in, but not all of it, nor do we get EIC. Just as an fyi...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Bump
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Public money is public business. The public has every right to make it their business. Even if its by eyeballing the cart in front of them and bitching about it on cm

Quoting Anonymous: As I said I am not on pa but no it is public business. You can not get any information on who gets what and how it is spent. If want to have any say go into politics because at this point nobody , normal people don't have any say.

Quoting Miranda1127: Actually yes it is. Like I said no matter how far down the latter. How its divided up by Mr tax man, how much the welfare Dept gets, how much is distributed between pa departments, and how much a recipient receives and what they actually spend it on. Public money. Public business. Don't like it, stop using public money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN