Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You're mad because I won't let you use my house as a shacking hotel?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
Df and I are young and just got into a new house. Nice neighborhood, blah blah blah. We aren't buying it from the bank, we are buying it from Df's parents. Yes, they are well off, and it's helping us out tremendously. Df works full time, I work extreme part time until I have the baby then will be working full time as a dispatcher, but from home.

A friend of ours has started coming around a lot more since we got into the new house(but only when it's convenient for her and at the time her ex), which is understandable from before because the old house we were in was a tiny monopoly house.(it was a 1 bedroom house... It even had an addon, that was the tiny living room.

We had invited them over before, for several different times. (BBQing, swimming, dinner, they came as we were getting the baby's crib delivered and they said they would come by to help is put it together but never showed for any of it. With no call to let us know they weren't coming)

Well, our friend calls me up today and this is how our convo went...

Her "I'm going to come crash your couch Tuesday night, okay?"

Me "uhh, why?"

Her "well mom is tripping because since me and S/O are splitting up and seeing other people, she thinks I'm a bad mom because I go on dates and have started seeing this new guy exclusively"

Me"that still doesn't explain why you want to crash my couch"

Her "well, we want to go out Tuesday for 10ยข Tuesdays and I can't take him home because S/O will be there with ds(her son is10months) and mom will throw a fit.(she lives with her mom) and then we can't go to his house because his aunt is nosy and has already sat us down and told us that as much as she thinks we are moving too fast, she will accept it but not no hanky panky in her home"

Me "so you think because your mom doesn't want you doing the dirty with this new guy in her house, and his aunt won't allow it in hers, that I want it in my home, on my couch? Are you serious? No."

--she hangs up without another word.

Next thing I know df is calling me telling me she is going to spend the night Tuesday... I then inform him what happened during our call, and apparently she lied to df that she has to work late and doesn't want to drive all the way home sleepy.

I called her back and told her no after filling df in on what she was really up to, to which he got pissed

Now she's posting on all the social media sites we are on together that I'm a prude stuck up bitch that won't "help" anyone else out...

Really? Well then..
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:45 AM
4 moms liked this

Sounds like now is the time to start choosing better friends. 

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Call her bitch ass out. I would.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:45 AM

well you could either let her get over herself, or you could stoop to her level and call her out for being a whore... your call lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:48 AM
3 moms liked this
I haven't said anything.. I mean, I understand being young and dumb, but come on..

Honestly, I'm not going to even say anything, sadly, it is going to piss her off more than anything I could say because I won't let her get to me.

Lol, kill her with kindness.

Quoting Anonymous:

well you could either let her get over herself, or you could stoop to her level and call her out for being a whore... your call lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Who thinks it's okay to just drop in to have sex on a friend's couch?? Gross...
BrutalTruth
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:49 AM
I would have already blown her skank spot up on her dumb ass Facebook post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Yea I'd have one less "friend".
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM
I would, but then again, she's a hot mess in her own. I'm just surprised she's trying to pull me into the situation after how close we were through the years.

I'm thinking I'm going to sit back and watch her unravel on her own, because she's still legally married, living under the same roof with him, "dating" this new guy", while waiting on the adoption of her son to be finalized so the BM can't take him back..(too screwed up of a story to even make up)

Quoting sandra_t00: Call her bitch ass out. I would.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:54 AM
She was a mutual friend from high school... It's that phase of "learning who your real friends are"..

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like now is the time to start choosing better friends. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I think I'd have to add to her posts a comment that went something like this: Well if I'm a stuck up bitch because I don't want you fucking some random dude on my couch then so be it, how about you find your own couch to do the dirty on....but thats me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)