Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you call and make a CPS report? *super long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I had to stay w/ a family member overnight, she is not local so I have never been to her house.

She has a two year old, she had several hours notice that I would be there and when I got there I was floored by what I saw.

Her house wasnt trashed, but it was WAY over just a little messy.

She offered her bedroom and said she had to move her son (2 years old) I said I could crash on couch but she was persistant so I said okay.

I realized then that her 2 year old slept with her in her bed, no big deal but her room was pretty upside down and he has a crib but it was used as storage.

Then the smell hit me. There was dirty diapers scattered over the room, & by the smell you could tell it wasnt too recently put there.

I also noticed holes all over her walls I asked her what happened to which she informed me her ods (21) & dd (18) got into a fist fight a few hours before and her dd called the cops (this doesnt surprise me, they always fought). Then i notice its a 2 bedroom, the other room had a couch for them to sleep on and thats it.

Well her dd comes out of the room, high...as...a...kite. She said something to which her mother laughed and said "okay pothead". I saw in the bedroom, her bong was left out and a bunch of weed around. I figured okay..not my place, maybe itll be cleaned up before her son wakes. You cant smell it so she is doing it outside.

Next day : she made her yds go around for two hours in a diaper after a bm... We kept telling her he needed to be changed (i would have but I couldnt find his things) but she ignored it.

Her ods showed up and ww3 broke out. I took her yds outside to play and you could hear it from outside. Then they moved outside and i snapped and said "enough, theres a baby here..grow up!" well they didnt.

I took him inside to get something to eat, her fridge had fruit that wasnt bad yet but not far from it. I washed it, cut it up and grabbed yogurt to mix it..the yogurt was 3 weeks expired. Not so bad except there was maybe 6 things besides milk in her fridge! She doesnt get money for 2 more weeks. Also, i couldnt find knives so I grabbed scissors to cut it up. I grabbed not one, not two, but three pairs : all were clearly used to cut weed.. So i had to use a spoon to break it all up.

Then as im leaving i go in her bathroom where her yds was...her ods SELLS weed and had it layed out ! The bathroom stunk of it and yds could have easily got into it.

It took everything to not grab her yds when leaving and take him with me and Ive been crying and tossing and turning all night about it.

She is moving in with a guy she recently met who just got out of jail for assault on his ex wife. The fridge would be stocked and house clean and her ods is not allowed there so that cuts that drama out..but seriously?

Is this cps 'worthy'.

No not a troll, i just dont know what to do and dont want to try to report her and then be told 'its not valid'
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:54 AM
Make a tldr version.
shadowcat76
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Yeah, filth and illegal activity. I'd say so!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:58 AM
This is what I assumed, but wasnt sure if I was perhaps over reacting to the whole thing.. Kwim?

Quoting shadowcat76: Yeah, filth and illegal activity. I'd say so!
MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:58 AM

of course it is. I could care less if it were just the mom and her idiot grown kids with the weed. But the whole thing about the 2 yr old is not ok at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Not really possible... All the details are needed.

Quoting Anonymous: Make a tldr version.
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:59 AM

I would call and they can go from there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 2:59 AM
It's 2 am I need a condensed version.

Quoting Anonymous: Not really possible... All the details are needed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Yeah if it had of been just her oldest I would have been like, okay, i wouldnt be as laid back as to have them do it in front of me..but thats just me. But having a 2 year old so exposed that he could get into it didnt sit right with me

Quoting MeeshMom:

of course it is. I could care less if it were just the mom and her idiot grown kids with the weed. But the whole thing about the 2 yr old is not ok at all.

EyEmTuRtLe
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:01 AM

IF it's as bad as you are saying it is then... HELL YEAH call CPS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:01 AM
Exposed to drugs, physical violence by others to others, dirty house

Quoting Anonymous: It's 2 am I need a condensed version.

Quoting Anonymous: Not really possible... All the details are needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)