Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Close to cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
So my bf and I have been together for 2 years and we have a 14 month old son and we have been going through rough times right now and I've been trying to be more loving and giving him massages and doing more things for him.

About two days ago I met this guy at work who is tall, blue eyed and just so good looking. He said he needs people at his office who are energetic and blah blah and I gave him my number so he can call me and give me information about the job.

So he started texting me and flirting with me and wanted to take me out to a lobster date by the beach. But, I felt so guilty So I lied and said I was planning on going out of town for the day to look for property. I feel like he's trying to just sleep with me by the things he says sometimes. I absolutely love the extra attention! Who wouldn't? Right?

The guy owns his own construction business and has money in his bank accounts. I know because I can see it at work. I feel so evil, and feel like using him. Atleast I'm honest about it...

I love my boyfriend but I feel like I don't get what I need from him even though I have sat him down and told him how I felt.. I can't leave him because I would be homeless with my son. I wish he could just listen to my needs instead of ignoring them.. He's the type of guy who cannot communicate at all.. He thinks everything is about him and like I'm attacking him when I'm not.. I use words like "we" "us" so not to make it that way.. I feel like I give and give and he takes. But he won't give back :'( I actually ask him to give me flowers and he doesn't :( I can't even get that from him! Makes me cry that I have to ask every once in a while and he doesn't care:'(

I really like this attention. But I wish it was from my boyfriend instead of this other guy even though he's really good looking.

I know I probably shouldn't be with him anymore so there's not need to tell me.. You can call me a slut or whatever if it makes you feel better but I would like to know.. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION?

Edit: THE GUY AND I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING SEXUAL OR GONE ON ANY DATE.. This just happened two days ago...
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkyloafed
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:11 AM
"You love him but blahblahblah"

You sealed the fate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Well if you want specifics.. I haven't .. It just started yesterday..

Quoting winkyloafed: "You love him but blahblahblah"

You sealed the fate.
sugieboogieboo
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:13 AM
"The guy owns his own construction business and has money in his bank accounts. I know because I can see it at work. I feel so evil, and feel like using him. Atleast I'm honest about it... "

Honest about it to whom? I see no honesty anywhere.
cdjd23
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Close your legs hussy and stop making excuses, either fix the relationship or move on. If you loved him you wouldn't be doing dick with another guy and your only worry be that you and your son would be homeless if he found out.
MichelleJ1000
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Time to make a decision. Is the attention worth the risk?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM
I like your answer! Hahah

Quoting cdjd23: Close your legs hussy and stop making excuses, either fix the relationship or move on. If you loved him you wouldn't be doing dick with another guy and your only worry be that you and your son would be homeless if he found out.
winkyloafed
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM
You already sealed it by fucking someone else. Now you're stuck in a relationship with a guy you see so many problems with to begin with to keep a roof over your head. Do you not have family you can stay with?

Quoting Anonymous: Well if you want specifics.. I haven't .. It just started yesterday..

Quoting winkyloafed: "You love him but blahblahblah"

You sealed the fate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:14 AM
Girl you're not married! If you feel that way then leave! Why u just stay with him to free load off of him?! Now that's wrong......& it's also very unprofessional for the man to be flirting with you like that... U should have kept it professional
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Wow thank you for saying that.. Now you got me thinking

Quoting MichelleJ1000: Time to make a decision. Is the attention worth the risk?
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Jun. 13, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Everything done in the dark will come to light....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN