Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have girls, do ever look at them and think....?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
1 mom liked this

If you have younger girls, do you ever look at them and think... oh no... they're going to be beautiful when they get older and worry about them? lol Of course we all think our kids are beautiful. Regardless of whether or not they are truly that beautiful... I look at my DD (7), she's very light blonde, warm honey brown eyes, sweet at can be, a nice height but petite (her Pedi said she'll probably be 5'7").., and I just think... please have good taste in men. Please find guys who are a good match and not a dirtbags. Please don't let other girls be so mean to her as they can be in middle/high school (not because she's cute, but because it seems already that some girls can be so mean to other girls)

I know it's silly. I really do wonder/worry about these things sometimes.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WaffleHead
by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:27 PM
No. I don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I look at my daughter and hope she gets over not liking math.
zeenah
by Zarah on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I worry about those things too. I hate when guys imply she's gonna be a "hottie" when she's older (dh's coworker said that). I really don't want her to date dirtbags. ,

Big sister to be! Nov. 2014

sam12796
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:29 PM
3 moms liked this
I haven't really but I do teach my girls that they are beautiful and strong. I think building up their self esteem and keeping them on the right path will help them make good solid choices.
gingerprincess
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this

My daughter is still in utero and I'm already worried! LOL.

CafeMom Tickers
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I have one boy, who I think that about. But, all my nieces I think that about, especially my oldest, she is gorgeous!  This is her. My brother makes pretty babies, he has 3 now, Lol.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. I worry about all this kids futures. But especially DD as the only girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Medic32
by RN=Rescue Ninja on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Especially with my oldest. She has long blond curly hair and sparkling blue eyes. She is naturally tan. She has a firecracker personality. She is told by random strangers everywhere she goes how beautiful she is.

I worry that she will not use the super intelligent brain she was also blessed with.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I worry about my daughter she is 5 but she is tall.I know she is going to develop fast she already has a little butt I dress her kid friendly because she is tall and a lot of people think she is already 7 because of her height she will always be my baby. I worry but I have to let her make her own decisions when she gets older.My family says she is going to be a model she loves posing for photos already it scares me.Iam glad she still plays with her dolls even though I caught her in my makeup once I told her "you don't want to put that yucky stuff on your face", you're to pretty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I do worry. My dsd is blond, wants to believe the best about everyone, and is obsessed with babies. Plus her aunts have all been teenage mothers and are still bouncing from boyfriend to boyfriend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)