Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like an A** -- Did I lead him on?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

A few days ago a guy I used to know messaged me on Facebook.  He was a friend back in my late teens (I am in my 30's now).  We did have sex a couple of times, but it was just as friends or so I thought.  Anyhow he mentions tonight that he was in love with me. I feel like an aSS because I never realized that.  Back then sex was just sex to me.  I never had any intent to have a relationship with him.  He is a nice guy, but not my type.  I wasn't looking for a relationship at all and never with him and now I feel like I led him on.  I just thought the no-strings-attached view of things was mutual.  

Before anyone asks I am very happily married, yes he knows this and said he is happy to see me doing so well.  And DH does know I was talking to him.  I do not hide anything from him.   

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Good luck with this op
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:05 AM
Of course you led him on... you had sex with him. Duh
Mommy2Bri425
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Who cares? It was 15ish years ago.

redneck.crazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:05 AM
Sounds like the dude has issues and needs to let it go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:06 AM
You didn't lead him on as long as you communicated with him it was just sex and nothing more. If you didn't than yeah it could lead to those problems
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:06 AM

So you weren't sure if having sex with this dude would lead him to believe you actually liked him?

BrutalTruth
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:07 AM
Oh god. Seriously? Dude has issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:15 AM

I did.  I just had no clue that somewhere in all of it he developed feelings for me.  I moved not long after and didn't keep in contact with him.  This is the first I have heard from him in years.  

Quoting Anonymous: You didn't lead him on as long as you communicated with him it was just sex and nothing more. If you didn't than yeah it could lead to those problems

girlywifey
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:19 AM
He really does have issues or he just broke up with someone and is going through some stuff.
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:21 AM
This is why sex should never be treated as just sex as no big deal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)