Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so over sleep overs

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:18 AM
  • 154 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husbands cousin has a little girl about 6 years old and she absolutely adores my daughter, follows her everywhere. So last weekend, the girls asked if lil cousin could sleep over. I said yes. So she came last night and every thing was good even though they didnt fall asleep until well after midnight. Fast forward...5 AM, I hear both girls running around downstairs and yelling. At five in the flipping morning. Like seriously? So I go down and ask what was going on. Lil cousin had an accident in her underwear...trust me I can handle pee....it wasnt pee. Yay for cleaning the poop of a 6 year old up at 5 in the morning.

Anyway, I get it taken care of and get them settled down with a dvd in dds room and attempt to go back to sleep. Ob no, they ain't having that. They are up and in full force energy mode. So I get up and kiss my coffee pot. And ask what cereal they want for breakfast. Lil cousin spots the chips. And demands chips for breakfast. Oh hell nah. But if you tell her no she does this fantastic little magic trick...she can projectile vomit on command. Hoping to avoid another gross clean up, I tell her to eat cereal and then have chips. She agreed and I sighed with relief....she has forgotten about the chips as of right now.

Meanwhile, they are feeding off each others loudness and the volume in my house is that of a sold out stadium during a Metallica concert. And as I sit here thowing dinner together in the crock pot, lil cousin keeps running in yelling is that pooooooorrrrrk.....I am muslim marwee, poooork can kiiiiiilll me. Wtf? I told her no, it's beef stroganoff and she says....thats just nasty. I've never tried it.

Save me. Someone save me. Never ever ever doing sleep overs again lol
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mary716
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Someone....anyone....keep me sane until 1 pm when her mom picks her up. Please.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Hahaha
mary716
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Dude. Totally not helping lol. Dh is all snug in bed and im like there isnt enough coffee in the galaxy right now

Quoting mem82: Hahaha
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this
I can't help it. It's the laugh of desperate relief that for once it isn't me. Poop at 5am...I just can't. Lol

Quoting mary716: Dude. Totally not helping lol. Dh is all snug in bed and im like there isnt enough coffee in the galaxy right now

Quoting mem82: Hahaha
Paralegaleagle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:25 AM
A 6 year old pooing on herself is a no.
Yay for you cleaning it up!! She's a bossy little brat isn't she. This would be the last sleepover. :/
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Omg that is hell! I'm so sorry!
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Damn and I thought I had a bad morning.
caligirl7613
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Hahaha why would she think pork will kill her?? I understand she doesnt eat it, but kill her? Thats extreme.

I don't allow sleepovers lol. No way am I dealing with that crazyness. Did it 1 time. Now maybe when she is a bit older and can fend for herself breakfast wise (8 or 9) we may revisit that.

As for the projectile vomiting little cousin would be cleaning that up herself if it was done on purpose.
mary716
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I just noticed my post had some crazy ass typos in it damn im tired.

She is bossy because her parents let her get away with it. And omg she is loud. I love her. I really really love her. I held her the moment she came out of the womb so mom could get fixed up and her bleeding could get under control. She's my muffin....but fuck me, I'm so done right now.

Quoting Paralegaleagle: A 6 year old pooing on herself is a no.
Yay for you cleaning it up!! She's a bossy little brat isn't she. This would be the last sleepover. :/
mary716
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Her crazy ass dad told her muslims cant eat pork, it will kill them. Yeah, special isnt it. It was his way of curbing temptation for bacon.

Quoting caligirl7613: Hahaha why would she think pork will kill her?? I understand she doesnt eat it, but kill her? Thats extreme.

I don't allow sleepovers lol. No way am I dealing with that crazyness. Did it 1 time. Now maybe when she is a bit older and can fend for herself breakfast wise (8 or 9) we may revisit that.

As for the projectile vomiting little cousin would be cleaning that up herself if it was done on purpose.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)