Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my husband is...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My husband of 10 years ( we have been together since I was 15 he was my first boyfriend, kiss..everything) confessed to me that he cheated on me with a coworker and a man. Said that had oral sex numerous times but no intercourse...my heart is broken..I am only living for my four babies.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:59 AM

He cheated with a coworker AND a man, or a coworker who IS a man?

Did he say why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Recently? Ongoing? Or long ago?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:03 PM
The one night stand with the women happend when I was pregnant with our first son who is now 5. I suspected something was going on but he promised me then it was notjing more than flirting and I believed him.

The guy took place last year..he met up with him on several occasions and recieved oral sex and gave ut as well....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:05 PM
A female coworker and a male!!... he said he has been depressed which I was aware of.. I dont spend enough time bull was one...but I have had 5 kids one who died all in 7years and we just had a baby 3 months ago..basically he said he felt alone and found comfort from someone else..
MomTo2Boys12
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Oh boy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:11 PM
He took it up the ass too he just didn't get oral he is trying to play you stupid!! I hate men who cheat can I kill him please.I boil some hot water and poured it on my ex who cheated on me.He got in my bed with hickeys on his neck tried to take a shower and I could still smell her cheap family dollar white musk perfume I got up and boiled some water not to hot just right and poured it on his ass.How many kids do you have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Your kids passed and he is using that as a excuse.I want to strangle him until he turn blue.

Quoting Anonymous: A female coworker and a male!!... he said he has been depressed which I was aware of.. I dont spend enough time bull was one...but I have had 5 kids one who died all in 7years and we just had a baby 3 months ago..basically he said he felt alone and found comfort from someone else..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM
...backs out of the post...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM
We have 4 kids in the home...our first daughter died.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:17 PM
He is extrrmely selfish...this has broken me to the core..I trusted him...I have no clue who he is...its like talking to a stranger when I hear some of the shit that comes out of his mouth....Our kids are 7, 5, 4, and 3 months
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN