Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my husband is...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My husband of 10 years ( we have been together since I was 15 he was my first boyfriend, kiss..everything) confessed to me that he cheated on me with a coworker and a man. Said that had oral sex numerous times but no intercourse...my heart is broken..I am only living for my four babies.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:59 AM

He cheated with a coworker AND a man, or a coworker who IS a man?

Did he say why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Recently? Ongoing? Or long ago?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:03 PM
The one night stand with the women happend when I was pregnant with our first son who is now 5. I suspected something was going on but he promised me then it was notjing more than flirting and I believed him.

The guy took place last year..he met up with him on several occasions and recieved oral sex and gave ut as well....
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:05 PM
A female coworker and a male!!... he said he has been depressed which I was aware of.. I dont spend enough time bull was one...but I have had 5 kids one who died all in 7years and we just had a baby 3 months ago..basically he said he felt alone and found comfort from someone else..
MomTo2Boys12
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Oh boy
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:11 PM
He took it up the ass too he just didn't get oral he is trying to play you stupid!! I hate men who cheat can I kill him please.I boil some hot water and poured it on my ex who cheated on me.He got in my bed with hickeys on his neck tried to take a shower and I could still smell her cheap family dollar white musk perfume I got up and boiled some water not to hot just right and poured it on his ass.How many kids do you have?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Your kids passed and he is using that as a excuse.I want to strangle him until he turn blue.

Quoting Anonymous: A female coworker and a male!!... he said he has been depressed which I was aware of.. I dont spend enough time bull was one...but I have had 5 kids one who died all in 7years and we just had a baby 3 months ago..basically he said he felt alone and found comfort from someone else..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM
...backs out of the post...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:15 PM
We have 4 kids in the home...our first daughter died.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:17 PM
He is extrrmely selfish...this has broken me to the core..I trusted him...I have no clue who he is...its like talking to a stranger when I hear some of the shit that comes out of his mouth....Our kids are 7, 5, 4, and 3 months
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)