Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He called me ghetto a$$ trash this morning

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
I bought some Legos Duplos used an cheap off a friend Thursday for my son, and one of his friends to share (too many for just one kid). Before giving them to my son, we washed them and layed them in the son to dry overnight. I had forgotten that the yard guys were coming so the moment I heard them I ran to go get them.

My husband saw them and started yelling at me as I was getting them from outside. "Why would you buy these?" "You are so stupid!" " Your acting like ghetto a$$ white trash!" "Where do you get the idea that this is a good idea... Oh from your mom." "You are to never buy anything again!" "Buying used is so trashy!" "I'm throwing them away!"

Screaming and berating me for ten-fifteen minutes.

He then comes and tells me how he has some weird ache that he is currently dying from (nothing new, he is a hypochondriac.) I ignore him. He starts saying "did you hear me?" My answer was "yes, but why would you want advice from ghetto trash? Go to the ER." He leaves the room. Comes back and stares at me while doing I am doing dishes. I guess he wanted me to say something. I just ignored him.

So pissed right now!

(No, we are not rich, but not poor either. I see nothing wrong with buying something usedif it is in good condition. He complains about money constantly but if I try to sell something or sell something he tells me I am wasting time.)

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM
12 moms liked this

What a toolbag.

Buy a brand-new frying pan and smack him with it.

La_Vie_en_R0se
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM

He sounds like an asshole.  Why do you allow him to treat you like that? 

faire_jour
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Yeah, I think he is an a-hole. He thinks he is better than you. It won't get better.

Amy_M
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Does he always talk to you this way?  I  couldn't/wouldn't stay in a relationship where someone talked ot me that way.

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
..... O.o so many horrible husbands on here, MC women get that shit under control. Stop fucking losers with anger issues and mama's boy complex.
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM

He sounds like an insecure child. 

I notice it's the people who are really low class who are the most critical of other people's social standing (calling them trash, white trash, ghetto, or any variation of that theme). 

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Dude, Lego is a product that is A-ok to buy used. They are fantastic products and very well made. He is being stupid.

cheekacheeka
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Instead of posting about it, you should go and talk to a lawyer about a divorce.  Why do people stay with people who abuse them?  Even if it's verbal, it's still abuse...Do you want your child to grow up thinking it's okay to treat people like this? Shame on you.

CarSeatKellie
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Toxic relationship.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM
There are very few things that I will only buy brand new. Legos are ridiculously expensive and I will buy them used every time I see them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)