Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate this about my dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies
Every time I turn my head, he is giving our 18 mo kool-aid. If drives me crazy. Ugh
What are some things your dh/SO does that just pisses you off?!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Hear*
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Actually I meant hate, I already fixed it. My phone doesn't know the word hate apparently.

Quoting Anonymous: Hear*
bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:08 AM
2 moms liked this

He leaves pens in his pocket. It drives me insane that I stab myself every time I check his pockets before washing his pants. You'd think he'd learn to empty his pockets, or that I'd stop thrusting my hands in to them. It's only been 15 years...lol

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

He takes the toilet paper off the roll holder and leaves it on the back of the toilet. Dunno why.

Also, he leaves kitchen the cabinets and drawers open.

diesel_darling
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:15 AM
4 moms liked this
That he throws his socks on the livingroom floor. Why??? I donno. They'll be one over here... one over there. It's like he takes them off and tosses them into the air to see where they land.
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:17 AM
2 moms liked this
If he wants to wear something that's dirty he will go put that ONE thing in the washer. His hamper can be totally full and he will just wash the one thing he wants. Drives me nuts. I don't understand why he won't just grab the whole basket.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:23 AM
We've been having laundry issues lately. He usually is away most of the time for work, but he's been doing a contract about 20 miles away so he's home every night, and he's trying to help out but causing chaos! He's recently taken to using the washing machine as a hamper. I don't have a set laundry day, I wash things as needed, so if I don't see a full hamper, I don't know that he needs things washed. He had to wear dirty pants to work yesterday :/

This also presents a problem when I go to do a load of laundry and there are one or two dirty outfits in there that I have to take out first. Or he'll throw in a load to wash and not tell me. I'll discover it in the washer two days later when I go to do a load - of course by then it's musty and I have to wash it again before I do mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Lol I'm the one who has the problem with leaving drawers and cabinets open. I don't know what my issue is with that, but my family says it's like living with a poltergeist.

Quoting Zazayam:

He takes the toilet paper off the roll holder and leaves it on the back of the toilet. Dunno why.

Also, he leaves kitchen the cabinets and drawers open.

JudyE07
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:26 AM

My husband gets out of the shower and walks into the kitchen in his tidy whities and scratches his crotch

nellyoleson
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:29 AM
Tell him my mom always gave me hi c and i had ten cavities my first dental visit!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)