Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well it's 10:30 and both my kids are crying

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:38 AM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

LOL Damn it. I knew I this would happen if I took them to see Maleficent. Oh well, I should probably just go to bed now and let them both sleep with me. They did like it though. 

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMommy_1034
by 2lilboogers on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:40 AM
What state are you in ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:42 AM
I soooo want to see that movie. Sorry. How old are they? I won't take my five year old to see it. Because I think it will be to scary for him. Also I took him to see the Lego Movie (his first movie theater movie) and he asked a handful of times to go home during the movie. He still watched it and liked it but I think I will wait awhile before taking him to see another movie.
ladymaleficent
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:43 AM
It wasn't scary
Heisenberg
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:45 AM

Almost 4 and almost 6. I was more worried about my 6 year old than my 4 year old, and rightly so. My kids are pretty sheltered visually though so I knew it was going to be really scary for them.

Quoting Anonymous: I soooo want to see that movie. Sorry. How old are they? I won't take my five year old to see it. Because I think it will be to scary for him. Also I took him to see the Lego Movie (his first movie theater movie) and he asked a handful of times to go home during the movie. He still watched it and liked it but I think I will wait awhile before taking him to see another movie.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:46 AM
Sounds like it is a camp out in Mommy's room night. :)

Quoting Heisenberg:

Almost 4 and almost 6. I was more worried about my 6 year old than my 4 year old, and rightly so. My kids are pretty sheltered visually though so I knew it was going to be really scary for them.

Quoting Anonymous: I soooo want to see that movie. Sorry. How old are they? I won't take my five year old to see it. Because I think it will be to scary for him. Also I took him to see the Lego Movie (his first movie theater movie) and he asked a handful of times to go home during the movie. He still watched it and liked it but I think I will wait awhile before taking him to see another movie.

Heisenberg
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:47 AM

You have a teen.

Quoting ladymaleficent: It wasn't scary

tinybluemoon
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Just let them sleep together, that's what mine usually do when they are scared.

I haven't taken my kids to see it yet, I'm thinking tomorrow; is it any good?

Heisenberg
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:49 AM

I saw that coming. They still enjoyed it very much so it was worth it. I remember when we saw Brave in the theatre. Me and DD missed most of the movie because she needed several "bathroom breaks" lol poor thing. My son loved it. 

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like it is a camp out in Mommy's room night. :)
Quoting Heisenberg:

Heisenberg
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:50 AM

It was very good. One part ( I won't give away) but I saw coming a mile away and I thought it was a little too convenient. But the movie in general was well done and visually stunning. I was pleasantly surprised. I should have waited for it to be out of the theatre for the kids though.

Quoting tinybluemoon:

Just let them sleep together, that's what mine usually do when they are scared.

I haven't taken my kids to see it yet, I'm thinking tomorrow; is it any good?

ladymaleficent
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:52 AM
He actually fell asleep during it we went the day before it opened at midnight, it was more about me seeing it she is my very best favorite Disney Villain

Quoting Heisenberg:

You have a teen.

Quoting ladymaleficent: It wasn't scary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)