Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband is the BEST!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

Happy Fathers Day to my amazing husband who loves his children unconditionally and wants nothing but the best for them. 

Anyone can be a good parent when all their parenting moments look like this: 

But he loves his kids even when they make him do this: 

I feel so lucky to be raising children with such a compassionate and loving man! 

Tell me why your husband/kids dad is the best!

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:46 AM

BUMP!

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Great pics! Hope y'all have a great day!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Great pics!!
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:56 AM

BUMP!

Shari55
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:59 AM

There are so many reasons...First and formost he accepted my oldest daughter as his own, she wrote such a beautiful tribute to him on FB this morning. He doesn't have a FB account so I read it to him. Second while he wasn't that hands on, he was very involved in each of the girls lives. He taught them how to garden, work with tools, refinish furniture. He also showed them how a man treats a woman, by treating me with respect and helping around the house, with the daily tasks.

These are the top of my list: this picture was taken last year on our 25th anniversary.

Shari(8/55), wife to John(6/52) since (4/88), Mom to Heather (1/77) she is mom to five b(9/99),b(1/01),b(5/03),g(6/04) g( 8/06), Nyssa(4/89) Michaela(8/94) and three cats

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM

That is wonderful! He sounds like a great man! 

Quoting Shari55:

There are so many reasons...First and formost he accepted my oldest daughter as his own, she wrote such a beautiful tribute to him on FB this morning. He doesn't have a FB account so I read it to him. Second while he wasn't that hands on, he was very involved in each of the girls lives. He taught them how to garden, work with tools, refinish furniture. He also showed them how a man treats a woman, by treating me with respect and helping around the house, with the daily tasks.

These are the top of my list: this picture was taken last year on our 25th anniversary.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:06 PM

well I think a lot of husbands love their kids :) Nice pictures btw

CPatt0708
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My husband is the most amazing father in the entire world...my kids and I are so blessed to have him. This is him trying to teach my 3 yr old how to swim yesterday :)
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CPatt0708:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My husband is the most amazing father in the entire world...my kids and I are so blessed to have him. This is him trying to teach my 3 yr old how to swim yesterday :)

Great pictures! That takes a lot patience!! 

Shari55
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes he is...he was a very hard working man till he had a heart attack which lead to a heart valve replacement and bypass surgery four years ago. This lead to other medical issues that now has him on disability and forced retirement. 

I am sure there are other wonderful dad's out there and I am looking forward to reading about them.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

That is wonderful! He sounds like a great man! 

Quoting Shari55:

Shari(8/55), wife to John(6/52) since (4/88), Mom to Heather (1/77) she is mom to five b(9/99),b(1/01),b(5/03),g(6/04) g( 8/06), Nyssa(4/89) Michaela(8/94) and three cats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)