Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think he has another family .....update #3

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 761 Replies
45 moms liked this
Last night we talking about what we were doing today for Father's Day . ( besides the surprises the kids and I have for him )
He's been gone since 8:00am and I can't get a hold of him. It's now 3:15. Why wouldn't he be spending the day relaxing like we talked about? Why has he been gone for so long ?
Every time he goes on an errand it takes him 3-4 hrs. I know he talks a lot , but when I put those instances together with today....... I'm really wondering.

Update # 1. Small update....someone suggested tracking his phone. I track him with gps and am on my way to find him. Unfortunately I have no babysitter and have to bring the kids. Will update again later if I can.

Update #2. I'm pretty much at a loss of words right now.

2 minutes after I get back on 95 my brother calls me asking what's up. ( I was calling everybody trying to get someone to stay with the kids ) I told him what was going on. He pretty much flipped out and wanted me to tell him the address I found , so he could go beat up DH. I explained that I didn't want that and would he please come get the kids. While I was on the phone with my brother , guess who called . DH! I didn't even let my brother know it was DH . I click over to DH and said Hello ( your damn right in that undermining way ! ) He said , hi what's up ? Why have you been blowing up my phone? I asked him where the fuck he's been. He tells me.....you know I went out to run a few errands and pick up what I wanted for dinner.
I said....... Don't give me that crap..... You're not running errands on a Sunday that take that fucking long. He tried saying some shit getting all defensive. I told him he needed to get home because our kids have been asking for him all day . That it's Fathers Day and his kids wanted to spoil him. He grumbled and said shit under his breathe .
My brother called back just a couple minutes later. I let him know he didn't need to get the kids and that I'd call him in the morning. He started getting all irate , grilling me with questions galore. I was really getting fucking pissed at him. I finally got him off the phone.
I got home about 10 minutes before DH . When he walked in he was all cocky , acting like I was a lunatic. I reminded him that I wasn't the one gone for over 8 hrs with no phone call .
And my fucking brother shows up. He was trying to beat DH up. Thank god the kids were inside and upstairs . DH called the cops on my brother . This day just keeps getting worse.

Update #3 DH slept on the couch last night. This morning not much was said before he left for work. I did however tell him I would like to talk with him when he gets home. He said fine . That he loves me and is sorry he was gone so long yesterday . I said ok.
I called my brother and told him he needed to stay out of this and not come around for a while. That what he did last night was not cool and only made more of a mess . He apologized but was not happy .
As far as the address I have , I'm not going there today since I do have the kids. I didn't want to bring them yesterday but I wanted to see where DH was. There was no reason for him to be in that town . We have never had any errands to run there. Plus there are all the shopping centers , grocery stores and what not right here where we live. Although I don't even know if I'll go to the address because if he was at someone's home , it would have been the apartment complex behind the stores. I have no clue what apartment though. So what do I do ? Knock on all the apartment doors ?

Some of you have said maybe he just wanted some time to himself....... That would be fine if we hadn't already made plans to be with us ,the day before. All he would have to have done was tell me he wanted to spend the day out by himself.
Why did I jump to that conclusion ........ I didn't really. It was a title to the post . After him being gone for around 4 and a Half hrs I was started to get a little annoyed. When it was 7 hours I was completely pissed off and of course my mind started thinking things.
As far as the dinner he was going to get..... He brought home cold McDonalds.
I am not ok with this at all. I'm going to talk to him as calmly as I can when he gets home from work. I'm still at a loss here. There is something way to fishy about all this.

Oh yeah, I'm wondering if he has a second cell . I checked the log online and nothing odd or suspicious was there. A bunch of calls to his dad , brother, and a couple of friends that I know .
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:18 PM

could he have car  trouble

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:19 PM
I'm getting really upset now.
Where on earth would he be ?
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Ask him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:19 PM
I doubt it. We have a newer car that we keep up on maintenance with . It's never had any problems.

Quoting Anonymous:

could he have car  trouble

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Well hope he's ok and didn't get into some accident
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:20 PM
8 moms liked this
That wouldn't be my first guess, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:21 PM
8 moms liked this
Another family may be extreme but an affair could be possible. Where did he say he was going
MedicMommy2
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you ever tried to go with him? Why don't you talk to him and tell him how you feel and see what he says.

OrangeDreamPop
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Well. ask him when he gets back. and let us know :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN