Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh is being a a**hat

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:14 PM
  • 11 Replies
I wished him happy fathers day he said he didn't care and was rude all morning so i told ds not to make him a card
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamabear55
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Did you ask him what's wrong?

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Taking a seat.
housecoatloonie
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this

While his being an asshat isn't nice, telling your child to NOT make him a card as some form of punishment is really punishing your child, not your husband.

Don't take out your anger on him by being passive and using a child in that way.

Let him make a card if he wants to.

Just don't make the douchenozzle dinner :)

Sonshine627
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Yep to which he blamed me saying i bombarded him with questions before he cometly woke up and i replied you would have bitched about something i did anyway awake or not

Quoting mamabear55:

Sonshine627
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Why so he can tell his kid to throw it away thatts what dh does he dosnt hold on to the kids projects and even makes them throw things out themselves

Quoting housecoatloonie:

While his being an asshat isn't nice, telling your child to NOT make him a card as some form of punishment is really punishing your child, not your husband.

Don't take out your anger on him by being passive and using a child in that way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Don't feel too bad. Mine is being ass too. We fought all night and I didn't even wish him a happy Father's Day today. We are not speaking and thank god he had to work today.

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Oh buuuuurrrrnnnnn!!!!!!!!
Ms_mom_81
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:20 PM

why are you with such an asshat.

Quoting Sonshine627: Why so he can tell his kid to throw it away thatts what dh does he dosnt hold on to the kids projects and even makes them throw things out themselves
Quoting housecoatloonie:

mamabear55
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:21 PM

My dh is like that.  I wait until his first cup of coffee. That's not an excuse to be rude, but you shouldn't tell me what he would have done in an imaginary scenario.

Quoting Sonshine627: Yep to which he blamed me saying i bombarded him with questions before he cometly woke up and i replied you would have bitched about something i did anyway awake or not
Quoting mamabear55:

Sonshine627
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:22 PM
As much as iits been said hes not always that way plus he kinda saved me and now i have no one else

Quoting Ms_mom_81:

why are you with such an asshat.

Quoting Sonshine627: Why so he can tell his kid to throw it away thatts what dh does he dosnt hold on to the kids projects and even makes them throw things out themselves

Quoting housecoatloonie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN